Sri Lanka in India

Who will win the ODI's and TESTS matches?

• ODI Drawn, SL wins Test

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ODI Drawn, Test Drawn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Adarsh said:
Laxman, who's he? ;)

Probably the guy who acted in a Lux ad! :D

Actually, I am happy that he isnt part of the side for the ODI's. Just performing against Australia isnt enough! He has to perform against the rest! He isnt a fast scorer, a sluggish runner and a below average fielder. If he had eliminated even two of this weaknesses, he can make a comeback to the ODI squad!

I'm gearing up for the second odi in Mholi, Sri Lanka would like to get sweet revenge on India But I'd like India to play where they left off.

COME ON INDIA!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys.. Good News... This guy is webcasting the Ind-Srl 3rd Odi for free...Limited spots.. So mail him or add him as soon as posss.

mail removed as member is an idiot

thx

Last edited by a moderator:
cricketstrem said:
Hey guys.. Good News... This guy is webcasting the Ind-Srl 3rd Odi for free...Limited spots.. So mail him or add him as soon as posss.

thx
Hey! Just wanted to add my words - this guy is AMAZING!

He is having a deal with Willow.tv and is broadcasting the matches for a lesser price! I am right now watching the series through this guy and the streamng for the first ODI has been amazing! So those who want to watch the series, get in touch with this guy soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
saisrini80 said:
Hey! Just wanted to add my words - this guy is AMAZING!

He is having a deal with Willow.tv and is broadcasting the matches for a lesser price! I am right now watching the series through this guy and the streamng for the first ODI has been amazing! So those who want to watch the series, get in touch with this guy soon!
He is not amazing, he is a theif. He'll get banned, and I personally think that those who support him should be banned too.

andrew_nixon said:
He is not amazing, he is a theif. He'll get banned, and I personally think that those who support him should be banned too.

Ok, I apologise for supporting him.

If an apology is not enough from me, then well, its upto the moderators to take action on me!

how is he a thief man...some times things are for PROMOTIONS.... and how long would be his band...or hes gone forever.. very intersting article...ganguly gone? i dont know what would that prove if india will turn better or worst or stay the same? well its true you have to prefrom now to be in the squad...maybe ganguly should listen to chappel and do as he says after seeing kaif, yuvraj, PATHAN make over 50

maybe its a part of the deal...3rd odi free the rest you pay.?
anyhow..it sounds fishy.

hey guys, just to clarify... i am paying him.... i have paid him $30 for the whole series.... i am not going to post anything more on this topic... i appreciate planetcricket not supporting illegal stuff.. if its illegal, sorry... i wont talk abt it here....

saisrini80 said:
hey guys, just to clarify... i am paying him.... i have paid him $30 for the whole series.... i am not going to post anything more on this topic... i appreciate planetcricket not supporting illegal stuff.. if its illegal, sorry... i wont talk abt it here....
What a pathetic loser you are.

indiancricketer said:
how is he a thief man...some times things are for PROMOTIONS.... and how long would be his band...or hes gone forever..
He is a thief because he is selling a live feed that does not belong to him.

Users who are viewing this thread