Sri Lanka in India

Who will win the ODI's and TESTS matches?

• ODI Drawn, SL wins Test

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ODI Drawn, Test Drawn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
sreesanth bowling his first ball now

////////
btw, sachin changed his shirt number from 10 to 33

//////
atapattu gone, bowled by pathan, woohoooooooooooooo

And Sangakkara joined him too with that.

Sri Lanka 52/1 (7.0 ov)

And now it's Sri Lanka 74/1 (10.0 Ovs)

Last edited:
harbhajan got jaya, and sehwag finished kumar, few more wickets and i think

lanka are finished,........ 123-7

btw,
i want to know something about supersub, suppose rao would have batted some balls
cud he still have been supersubed

i mean can a player who batted in batting innings be supersubed

also who is lanka supersub

Now it's sri lanka 122-7, Indias kicking @ss, India played good cricket agaisnt a decent bowling attack 350-6, a huge score, My hero Tendulkar is back and he wants to play like he did in sharjah 98, Come on Tendulkar and India!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

and maharoof stumped ,... 126-8, india lead 1-0

lokuhettige is lanka supersub, i saw him smashing sixes earlier in lanka

India's had a bad year from mid 2004 till near the end of 2005, hopefully the next 2 years will be India's good years.

siddharth2002 said:
Jayasuriya is kicking some serious @ss right now.

huh???

india have kicked sri lanka @ss!!!!! what a game!!!!!

Hand it over to Rahul Dravid and Greg Chappell! This victory is mainly due to these two guys! For the team composition, the surprises and Dravid's brilliant captaincy changes

saisrini80 said:
huh???

india have kicked sri lanka @ss!!!!! what a game!!!!!

Hand it over to Rahul Dravid and Greg Chappell! This victory is mainly due to these two guys! For the team composition, the surprises and Dravid's brilliant captaincy changes

I think he meant before he got out. 27 of 28 with 6 4s. Of course comparing that to Pathan and Tendulkar and it looks slow.

And thats the game.

SL 198 all out (Sangakkara 43, Vass 37, Kartik 3-49, Harbhajan Singh 3-34, Santh 2-39)

Result: India won by 152 runs

Fantastic win for India! Just what the doctor ordered!

Should put them in good stead! If Ganguly/Kaif return, it should rejuvenate the team even more (more since Ganguly now seems to be returning to form with that century in the Duleep Trophy!)

Leave that ganguly idea of urs.
He's a old useless person.
He's going to create trouble again & catch a fight with someone else.

Good to see Pathan bating at no.3 & score 83(70 balls,8x4,4x6).
He proves that he's a true all rounder.

Last edited:
only 2 players are replaceable, yadav and rao
and we have 2 replacements kaif and ganguly

i don't know how many replacements will be made

but anyway - the same team is on for next ODI as well

btw, what was the best sight?
Sachin back in form
Irfan with the bat
Dravid's 85 off 63
Dhoni's 38 off 28
3 bhajji wickets
3 murali kartik wickets
or something else

Sachin back in form is a best sight anyday!

Today I was giving flying kisses to god for making me watch Sachin bat the way he did! I am mad of Sachin! He is the best batsman in the world and would officially reclaim that spot soon if he goes on in this fashion!

Bharat, I feel Ganguly in good form and solely as a batsman is still valuable to the team! Today Sachin returned back to his old days of aggression! Dravid will almost 99% cement the Indian captaincy unless something disastrous happens! So if ganguly can contribute as a player, good for India! Give respect to the century he scored recently on a nasty green wicket against some of North's fastest bowlers!

I am sure he can still serve Indian cricket in some way!

Rao cant be replaced! He needs another chance! If Sehwag fails for the next match too, he should be dropped for Ganguly and Yadav for Kaif! Sehwag also needs to be made known that he is in the side purely as a batsman!

What would be the odds for the next game? This series is hotting up with a great first game!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread