Sri Lanka in West Indies

Warnapura looked test quality in the Test series. Stats are NOT the be all and end all!

Oh Man How come Benn and Sammy both playing over Powell?
Powell must be injured.WI have strted well in bowling but Now C Silva and Kapugedra are irritating the WI.

Powell's very hit and miss. If he gets it right he's fantastic, but when it goes wrong he's plain awful. His pace drops, line goes, he's not a consistently talented bowler. I'd much prefer an attack of Edwards, Taylor, Bravo, Benn and Sammy.

No Actually Sammy has been always better bowler than Powell but Still WI always used to start with their normal fast attacks like Taylor+Powell+Edwards..
I still think WI would had run through Srilankan ininng.
After the wicket of Dilshan it was 49/5..

EDIT:Well i think Srilanka have just managed good Enough.
I never thought they can reach here after 49/5..
Its all up to WI batting now.

Last edited:
'EDIT::And that?s sudden cyclone from Gayle..Love to watch him when he crashing the Bowlers.
3 boundaries in a over though all were chicky.

Where are you Dare??

Damn What happened to Upires these days..
Look at Smith's face.Thats Rediculous.Ball has pitched outside the leg Stump and he was given out leg Before Wicket..
It was around 12 cm away from led stump line.

Last edited:
'EDIT::And that?s sudden cyclone from Gayle..Love to watch him when he crashing the Bowlers.
3 boundaries in a over though all were chicky.

Where are you Dare??

Damn What happened to Upires these days..
Look at Smith's face.Thats Rediculous.Ball has pitched outside the leg Stump and he was given out leg Before Wicket..
It was around 12 cm away from led stump line.

ahhaha Im here, just got back from work. Good innings from Kapugedera and Silva. Surprised that they went with Sammy over Powell but i don't mind it since he is young and he can improve. And they picked Browne over Ramdin which in some way is good because it lets Ramdin know that he has to earn his spot.

they need to pick up their run rate.

Bravo is keeping the momentum.
Great work by him after 4 wickets now Its all up to him and Chandrapaul.
Samules has again Ditch me(As Hes my captain in FC).
86 more needed in 16 overs.i hope Match will be stunner at end.

Damn Run Out..
Thats poor judgment.Please Don't lose it now...
Chadrapaul supposed to look at Bravo not at fielder.:crying

Just 56 from 59...Man I love this..

Last edited:
this is going to be close, really close, if Browne and Chanders stick till the end than they will win it. Sammy can bat too.

Browne gone, Chanders what are you doing, he needs to go on the attack against these spinners.

Wow Menids looks like a good spinner, I know its his 1st match but he bowls a variety of deliveries. Something like Afridi in the sense that he bowls off-spinners, leg breaks and a few other balls. his domestic record is of the charts. he might just be the long term replacement for Murli in the One Day side.

Last edited:
I think he should wait.Its 7 down now.I hate this.
Please don't let me Cry WI..
Taylor can hit some slog so no problem.Its 31 from 22 balls.
Look at the Crowed they loving it.

Last edited:
Thanks benn..you have lost it for WI.
Courtesy to Chandrapaul also..I am most disappointing man in the World now.:(

Sorry My Bad.vass has only one over left..

Last edited:
yes yes yes yes, Chanders you are God, 10 needed of the last 2 balls and he hits a 4 and a 6. O my what a match, just whne it looked like the Windies lost it Chanders does what he has been doing for a long time.

Vaibhav why so disappointed lol.

Yippe !! :happy Shiv has steal it :) Javed Miandad history recreated tonight :hpraise

Users who are viewing this thread