Sri Lanka in West Indies

There you go.50 For Sarwan.Great bating..But He need to stick today till end.
142 required.If these two take WI to more 100 runs then Its win for WI.

This is 4th day Zahid.:p
They have 60 + 90 tomorrow If Rain won't trouble.
Anyway Rain has stopped.Its still very dark out there.

I realised that only half an hour after I posted that message. West Indies can easily reach this target now.

88 runs to get and 7 wickets left.

lol
And Thats Sarwan as his best..What an awesome Pull?
He deserve 100 here..What an awesome Stroke player?

I think Chandrapaul also has played well.Took of pressure from Sarwan by scoring runs.
Except Samules everything going good for WI.
For Samules well no discussion.Get some youngster for him.

Just 78 Runs required.Great batting by WI..

Thats it 100 for Sarwan..and WI very near to victory.
Hearty performance by Sarwan.

Just 50 required..:D

Last edited:
muli run rate, 3.99 ..and it took him over 20 overs to get 1 wicket, and only 3 maiden overs in his long spell - what more is needed to said ?

Great batting by sarwan, he came back and could have gotten 4 centuries. and always chanderpaul is solid.

Last edited:
Wow, this is a huge blow to SL, they surely would have expected to wrap this series up, just wow, credit to Sarwan and Chanders.

And there you Go..WI have won this.
Me and Dare the Happiest persons on the Earth.
hats off to Sarwan.Chandrapaul also has played match winning Knock.
Times up for Murli.
And look at Gayle.You don't see that smile often.
Great win WI..Keep it going.:hpraise

:thumbs:clap

Last edited:
Actually I totally agree. Murili has been really poor recently in all forms. I think it's his time to retire now. He has Warne's record. It's time to let SL rebuild. At least in ODIs. Murili shouldn't be thinking about playing in the next World Cup.

Awesome win for the West Indies. :D Well done to them. Nice to see Sarwan come back and get lots of runs. I like Sarwan.

Ya Some people things that Cricket runs on past records but In fact Its not.
Once a Good Bowler not always Stand a Good Bolwer.I have seen whole match and then i am making my comment that times up for murli because He was so Ordinary throughout the Match.
If you don't count his Dusras then He was not even 20 percent of orignal one which he used to 2 years ago.
On Same Equasion Murli would had not let WI win 2 years ago.But now WI have won and Murli had his moment in past but after this series and CB series I say Murli is up for retirement now.

yessssssssss

india remain the only team from the subcontinent to win a series in WI

balle balleee

Ha ha.Ya WI have saved it.Series is Draw now.
But How can you came up with this??
I never know anybody interested in this match to keep records Clear..lol.:p
(Kaini apda mate saru thayu)..lol.

And there you Go..WI have won this.
Me and Dare the Happiest persons on the Earth.
hats off to Sarwan.Chandrapaul also has played match winning Knock.
Times up for Murli.
And look at Gayle.You don't see that smile often.
Great win WI..Keep it going.:hpraise

:thumbs:clap

of course we are the happiest in here, we were the only ones that were really following this thing with the SAF vs India series going on lol.

had to go to work before this thing was over damn it.
Well I am really glad to see Sarwan get this 100 and the MOM and MOS awards. Chanders gave him good support and his innings will boost his confidence after failing in the 3 previous innings. Great bowling from Taylor in both Test matches.

a 3rd Test would have been so perfect for this series.

as for Samuels he so has to be of the team, 4 bowlers (Vaas,Taylor,Powell,Benn) all score more runs than him and averaged more than him. so if this is the West Indies batsman that comes in at #4 than there is something wrong with the selection comity in the Caribbean. Any batsman in the Carib Beer series could to better than he did in this series.

Last edited:
Ya Sarwan was accurate and dominant.
I am really looking forward to ODIs now.
I don't know, Why but I have very strange feeling about Samules that He will be top scorer for WI in upcoming ODI series.

If Wi can do this to Australia I will be more happy that what you guys are right now :p

:p
If they will do that then You won't even see us here..
We will be in Hospital for Heart attack.
Anyway by current form of Sarwan and Chandrapaul + Taylor can cause up sets.
:p

Users who are viewing this thread