2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3

Harsha Bhogle doesn't decide my opinion. I believe what I see. I'm not trying to convince people here about SL intentions. I'm just stating my POV. Neither do I come here to convince people to change their opinion to suit mine, where's the fun in that?

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Another first innings, good batting wicket and the cricketer of the year as impotent as ever!

This will be my XI for the first SA game

Vijay
Rahul
Pujara
Kohli
Rahane
Pandya
Saha
Jadeja
Bhuvi
Shami
Ishant

What Kohli's XI will be

Vijay
Dhawan
Pujara
Kohli
Rohit
Pandya
Saha
Ashwin
Bhuvi
Shami
Ishant

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Good to see Lanka fighting back, Mathews and Chandimal are looking solid. We obviously need to break this partnership, going by the bowling stats - Jadeja has been exceptional with an economy rate of 1.67(24 overs).

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Harsha Bhogle doesn't decide my opinion. I believe what I see. I'm not trying to convince people here about SL intentions. I'm just stating my POV. Neither do I come here to convince people to change their opinion to suit mine, where's the fun in that?
Relax brother. You are completely right in giving your POV. You have been among the best discussers of cricket on this section. As you said that is your POV and you should not be convincing others as others have their own POV. Everything is good. :cheers

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
So Matthews last scored a 100 against India in 2015 and has been century less since then up until now. On 98 all set for a 100. On topic of pollution, Delhi should not be given matches any further until the Government of Delhi & India together find some solution not only for cricketers but also for people living their. I do not understand why are people so quite in Delhi, there should be protests, there should be some sort of movement.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Look at the miracle that's taken place in Delhi. Indians not using masks and those that were yesterday have batted without them all day without the sign of a mask. Data says the air quality is poorer today yet the Indians are not going off to vomit or using substitutes.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Fortune favors the brave. Rohit dropping an easy catch at slips to allow Mathews to score a 100. Begs the question - do we really need specialized people at slips?

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Gavaskar saying that a dozen catches at best have been taken at gully in India cricket's history. :lol

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
One thing I have hated since Kohli has come into as a captain is the team does not remain same ever. This should be some kind of record where since 2015 when Kohli took over in test we havent played with the same lineup in consecutive test matches. Just shows how inconsistent our team is. We will be eaten live by Australians and English folks.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Fortune favors the brave. Rohit dropping an easy catch at slips to allow Mathews to score a 100. Begs the question - do we really need specialized people at slips?
Yesterday when Ishant was bowling Kohli was in 2nd slip. When Shami was bowling Dhawan was in 2nd slip. What's this madness ? Why can't one guy get a fixed position and get adjusted ? Rahane and Vijay are better in that region. They should be out there ! Not Dhawan or Rohit.

B

Bigby Wolf

Yesterday when Ishant was bowling Kohli was in 2nd slip. When Shami was bowling Dhawan was in 2nd slip. What's this madness ? Why can't one guy get a fixed position and get adjusted ? Rahane and Vijay are better in that region. They should be out there ! Not Dhawan or Rohit.
To crack jokes maybe for Kohli his so called Jaatt ji (Dhawan) has a history of dropping sitters in the slip cordons remember him a few in England and New Zealand which proved to be crucial considering the outcome of the series and even Kohli dropped a few in the slips as well. Not a good sign for team going into a overseas tour with slip cordon in a total mess.

B

Bigby Wolf

Now Vijay Shankar joins the party although it was tough one.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
To crack jokes maybe for Kohli his so called Jaatt ji (Dhawan) has a history of dropping sitters in the slip cordons remember him a few in England and New Zealand which proved to be crucial considering the outcome of the series and even Kohli dropped a few in the slips as well. Not a good sign for team going into a overseas tour with slip cordon in a total mess.

Please don't post such rubbish. You and I have no right to say anything about Jatt Ji. He is by far the best opener in the world today across formats and the best slip fielder since Mark Waugh. In fact, his whack on the thigh makes him more charismatic. The next step is to have Kohli as BCCI president with Jatt Ji as the treasurer.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Just saw that the debutant, Roshen Silva, has a FC average of 48.73 after 103 matches. That's pretty impressive. Wonder what took the selectors that long to draft him into the international side given that it's been a while since the SL stalwarts retired.

Users who are viewing this thread