Stanford 2020 for $20 Million

Who would be your choice for Stanford Superstars captain?

• Dwayne Bravo

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Chris Gayle

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Sylvester Joseph

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Am looking forward to it. Would love Trinidad & Tobago to win.

Stanford Superstars didn't exactly look like Superstars did they. The batting was mostly poor, and they were saved by Joseph. Then Benn and Taylor bowled well, Benn's a strange bowler really. His flighted ball still comes down at 58mph and his quicker ball comes out around 71mph. The yorker he bowled in the last over was fantastic.

England-Middlesex tonight :D Should be good, I can see the likes of Bell and Bopara struggling on the surface though, it'll be upto the hitters like Pietersen, Flintoff and Wright to hit the runs I reckon. Could play into England's hands tonight as well though, as I think their better players, Strauss and Malan could struggle as they're more timers as opposed to hitters. Henderson will be the key player. Be surprised if England lose, Kartik and Udal will be the only players that can have a real impact I reckon.

Was any non-West Indian at all interested in yesterday's match?

Sarwan was the only real big name I saw there.

Was any non-West Indian at all interested in yesterday's match?

Sarwan was the only real big name I saw there.
I was. Impressed by Ravi Rampaul bowling and Sylvester Joseph batting. Daren Ganga captained Trinidad & Tobago really well and they'll be disappointed they didn't chase the score down. Went to bed after the first innings.

Yeh, I was. Was a good game, Guillen looked very good for Trinidad. He's not a Twenty20 player, but he's got some real talent judging by that innings. He coped very well against the likes of Taylor and Powell. He has a great cover drive, but is more of a Strauss type opener relying on Timing. Looked good tbh.

Was a good game, the chase went alright, they just lost key wickets at key times. If Ramdin had stuck around till the end they'd have had a chance, but he threw his wicket away. I agree with Lee also, Rampaul bowled very well, good pace and great accuracy. Looks a good talent.

I fell asleep watching that and woke up at 01:45 :(.

Stanford Superstars didn't exactly look like Superstars did they. The batting was mostly poor, and they were saved by Joseph. Then Benn and Taylor bowled well, Benn's a strange bowler really. His flighted ball still comes down at 58mph and his quicker ball comes out around 71mph. The yorker he bowled in the last over was fantastic.

Speaking of pace, Taylor started cranking it up to 94-95mph, very impressive stuff.

Yeh, he was getting some real pace. Twenty20 encourages it though, with bowlers just giving it their all as they'll only have to bowl 4 overs maxium. Taylor was getting some real pace, he looks a real talent. Daren Powell was fairly dissappointing, I like his action, he's got a really cool flow to his action, not sure if it's actually good, but looks nice :p. He wasn't really getting much more pace than normal, normally hitting around 88mph, still fast, but nothing on Taylor. I'd love to see Shaun Tait on form bowling in a Twenty20, he'd be hitting some REAL pace, same for Shoaib Akhtar, he'd have been lethal in Twenty20.

Don't the Big Gun will Play for Stanford Super Star Later. Yesturday match, have the top bowler but No Recognized batsman only Sarwan who got out for a duck.

Looking forward for today's match. Let see Middlesex takes on England. I never watch English Domestic match. but i know tonight it's all Fireworks.

To be honest last night game wasn't that entertaining and the Superstars wasn't really Superstars.
I am hoping England gets a quick start with KP hitting sixes tonight:)

I've just finished watching the highlights. Hadn't seen the second half until now. I must admit, the Stanford Superstars have a decent bowling attack. They mix it up well. I feel Powell is their weak link for some reason though. With Gayle and Chanderpaul in, the Stars will be a daunting prospect for England.

I've just finished watching the highlights. Hadn't seen the second half until now. I must admit, the Stanford Superstars have a decent bowling attack. They mix it up well. I feel Powell is their weak link for some reason though. With Gayle and Chanderpaul in, the Stars will be a daunting prospect for England.

yeh Powell is out of form.

i must say i wonder why they didn't let D Sammy bowl. he is also a great bowler for WI, and plus he played very good in 2006 Stanford 2020.

Users who are viewing this thread