Stanford 2020 for $20 Million

Who would be your choice for Stanford Superstars captain?

• Dwayne Bravo

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Chris Gayle

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Sylvester Joseph

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
I didn't see it last night because I was absolely dohfaced (:D). But if this Lawson guy is bowling mid 90's then it will be great.

Hopefully KP continues the sides good form, tonights team looks pretty much first strength minus Harmison.

Last edited:
Lovely start from Bell. Great shot. England will make mince meat of the pace bowlers, it's just Kartik that could cause problems. I'm sure KP will smack him out of the attack though :D

Got to feel for Kartik. He's easily the second best left arm spinner in the world, yet he keeps getting shunned for guys like Piyush Chawla. Chawla may be good but I think Kartik deserves a fair go. At least in T20's.

He better be going to England for the T20 world cup. He's been bowling there with Middlesex for like two (?) seasons now and he knows the conditions. He'll be such a handful for the batsman.

Cricketman added 1 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

And he gets KP!!!! :D:D:D:D

England playing pretty poorly, treating it like a warm up and you can see what happens. Is Fred with puma now then?

I think it may be just as well, that out of their 3 best players, one is rested and another is playing for England.

Wahey Patel :D

If they can't catch the only option is to pass on the beach parties with the sexy ladies, great weather and booze after the cricket and stay behind practising them.

England got 121-4. It's a strange total, because with that amount of wickets of hand they should taken more risk in scoring runs. Middlesex are easing towards the target, although their current runrate of 4.50 isn't great either.

Flintoff just got a wicket.

Rain in the caribbean in the pass few week may have effect on the pitch and field.

Well it would appear that whatever the SS did not do yesterday, or affected the SS yesterday did the same to England, because I believe that their showing this evening was just as poor. With Gayle and Shiv coming into the team, this could be very interesting and hard fought and not the mauling that some persons expect or anticipate.
Nevertheless England won and good going for them, I will be reading with interest how this one is written up in the media!!

Users who are viewing this thread