Super 8: 20th Match England v India

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is now the 4th time Bhajji stopped while bowling :rolleyes:

I find it very frustrating watching England bat. The amount of times we just nudge the ball around in the middle overs when we should be putting our foot down.

Can we enter our women's team into these tournaments from now on, at least they are winners.

Plus, I'd love to slip Charlotte Edwards a length. Posh totty ftw.

Shut it. He'd have made things worse.

England are crap. But at least we've got more than 100 on the board. Shouldn't affect our net run rate too much

Cheers again Harbhajan, lovely stuff. 153 with 1 ball to go. Lovely misfield from UV as well :D

;)

Just pulling you're leg mate.

Harbhajan bowled really well along wiht Jadeja. The spinners have atleast saved 20+ runs for India in this game.

Yuvraj went for plenty in his two overs.

Anything can happen. India need to take this total seriously. Its not hard to get 7.5 runs per over, but then again you never know.

Women through to the semis, so there will be an England team to support in the latter stages at least.

154 should be chaseable here, but I am not so sure about our team since we have not clicked as a whole batting unit. Hope Rohit and Gambhir (or whoever) give us a very good start which will help us a lot. Maybe we should push Yuvraj higher up the order today (maybe send him at one down).

Dont know what criticism/abuse is in store for Dhoni today from Indian fans. Hopefully, Dhoni can reduce a little of those coming from jealous noob heads.

I find it very frustrating watching England bat. The amount of times we just nudge the ball around in the middle overs when we should be putting our foot down.

Can we enter our women's team into these tournaments from now on, at least they are winners.

Plus, I'd love to slip Charlotte Edwards a length. Posh totty ftw.

I totally agree with this post.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........

Thinking we could do with Rashid or Napier now.

153 isn't too bad, we can work with it. We've got good bowlers, our stronger unit. Probably about 15 short.

Really, this is not what I expected from England. Shocking play!

Well first of all why didn't you expect it from England? Have you never seen them play before? Secondly why do you keep repeating yourself? I've read at least 5 or 6 posts where all you've added to the thread is that comment.

Really, this is not what I expected from England. Shocking play!

This post could come back to bite me on the ass but;

Just wait till you see India, then you'll know how shocking batting can be!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread