Super 8: 20th Match England v India

Status
Not open for further replies.
And we are there in the Women's WC as well. We thrashed Pakistan yesterday. :p And we want to take both the cups home. :p (Though that's impossible! The way we got spanked in the first match...:rolleyes:)

He's trolling Colin.

Anyway Gas i'd much rather slip one of my slower balls to Catherine Brunt tbh. I love a leggy blonde.

Methinks Broad and Anderson will give us some early hope but we'll go on to bottle it.

No wides! Wides and no balls are banned! Anyone who bowls them will be shot! Survivors will be shot again!

I've read at least 5 or 6 posts where all you've added to the thread is that comment.

Cause I'm shocked. This type of turning, quite unexpected. And for the sake of not repeating myself again,

Just wait till you see India, then you'll know how shocking batting can be!

I'll wait, and I'm not under-estimating this total. Still, dying to see that contest. :p

Watching England bat is more infuriating than playing against MP40 juggernoobs on Cod. Especially when you snipe them from 5 miles away only to find they have jug on.

So yeah in summary England need to take juggernaut off and use a proper perk like stopping power with the Browning. Then we'd win.

Its ok Nasser Hussain. We know that India are gone if they lose here. Are you trying to put pressure on our batsmen by saying that comment again and again?;):rolleyes:

That'll fire Sidey up. Hopefully it'll make him bowl well. Not looking likely though, both openers are bowling too short.

King Pietersen added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

Sharma doesn't like the short ball. Drags on, Sidey gets a wicket. Come on England!

The start we needed. The perm should not be banned! Feels like we are playing away here, then again, it is Lord's! :D

Meh, unlucky break for Rohit there. I still don't understand why all our batsmen are so intent to pull against the angle. That's why I like Sehwag: he just cracks it away through point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread