Super 8: 20th Match England v India

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I like to see from Sidebottom, fired up and bowling quick. This aint over yet boys, another couple of quick wickets and we're in it!

FFS. That is not the place to bowl to Gambhir. Anywhere but full outside off, that's his area. Warne stuck 3 gully's in and bowled to his strength, but Collingwood's not a good enough captain to try that. Gambhir's key here, if we get him and Yuvraj we've got a real chance.

Yup, just wait for the pitched up balls. Two good shots from Gambhir. Just put away the pull shot. They can't bowl 6 bouncers an over.

Have no fear as long as Gambhir is there! The most reliable batsman of the team, and I want him to stay till the end and finish things off.

Hussain "Did they not bowl bouncers in the IPL"

Too true.

Have no fear as long as Gambhir is there! The most reliable batsman of the team, and I want him to stay till the end and finish things off.
You've probably jinxed him right there.

Raina looked terrible against those two short balls. Thank god there's no Fidel Edwards-esque bowler here!

I still don't know how Jimmy Anderson keeps getting in the T20 team tbh. I love him to pieces, but it's just not his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread