Super 8: 20th Match England v India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah! It's Jadeja. Time to prove Sohum wrong. :cool:
I hope. Dhoni should have come in at the fall of the first wicket and the second wicket.

It is utterly laughable how we are facing the short ball, thus far. It's almost as if we are playing it worse than usual because we think that we play it worse than we do. Yeah, spend your time figuring that literary knot out. ;)

WTF??? Jadeja? Why? What is Dhoni trying to mean here? That Yuvraj cant play pace. He is a better player of pace than spin. Or does Dhoni think that Jadeja can stabilize our innings better than Dhoni?

I'll save everyone the speech I always give so i'll just give everyone the jist of it;

We're England. The country who fail so much that a Scotsman is in charge.

Yeah, that's a really bad analogy, Matt. Wrong on so many levels.

I hope we don't get lulled into just bowling short.

Still under control, except that there is a pull shot every other ball against the angle of the ball and my heart goes up into my mouth. :p

Yeah, that's a really bad analogy, Matt. Wrong on so many levels.

Stop picking on my quotes man. England is a whole load of fail, you can't deny that. It's why I love my country to bits. We are just gloriously inept at almost everything.

One fine morning we wake up, brush our teeth, have a glass of milk...and then realize we don't know how to play the short ball. Great! How embarrassing! :rolleyes:

It appears that Jadeja has been sent in as a pinch hitter, I guess. Can't explain why else he would attempt a shot that he's going to get out to so many times in one over (5 out of 6 balls).

At least we know the line and length of each bowler. But then we've known that for 2 days and still lost 2 wickets to it.

Dhoni wouldn't come out this early with fast bowlers bowling bouncers. He doesn't play them too wll either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread