Super 8: 20th Match England v India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raina to be out very soon. He looks a clown of Saurav Ganguly of the 90's.

Hmmm...short balls. Nah, we are still doing a nice job. At the end of the day, it's about making runs, and we're doing just that- slowly but steadily.

Raina out to a short ball. ;)

@Sohum. Broad is pretty quick, maybe just as quick as Edwards.

Nice catch by Luke, very good fielder. Sidebum is bowling quick too, just saw one at over 90! Need to keep taking wickets on a regular basis.

Yeah, right. If this happens not only will I have an Ipswich Town avatar for a week I'll have my username changed to sk8ergirl. Ain't gonna happen.

Aye,... if it happens, will you keep this promise? :p

During the Indian nets yesterday:

Zaheer Khan: Suresh, what do you want me to bowl to you? Bouncers?
Suresh Raina: Nah, how about the half-volleys outside off-stump?
ZaK: Sure thing.

Raina looks clueless against the short ball, and Zaheer retained his line against the right handers (basically down the leg-side). Ridiculous.

Raina gone. Cannot play the short ball at all. Yuvraj time now.

Raina, boy.... You now have to face all that Ganguly faced in the 90's. Ganguly must probably empathize with you better!

I think we might lose here. I have this bad feeling. I feel Dhoni would have been better in place of Raina. Thats why Dhoni got enough practice at No.3 but the media and the fans spoke nonsense about Dhoni slowing the pace down and so Dhoni got sucked into it and pushed himself back down. Now see whats happening!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread