Super 8: 20th Match England v India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asking rate, 8.2, Oh my dear King! Do come soon!! :upray Your soldiers are just screwing things up.

King Cricket added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

Still GG! is there. Our most trusted batsman. And if he stays there till the end, we'll win this for sure.

India don't look professional at all...If they can't play this english attack how will they play Styne and co? I think India or Eng both don't deserve to be in semi...

WI and SA should go up and from the other group...pakistan and Srilanka

This thread has hit some high! 25 members viewing this! And, at Lord's India struggling. RR just 6. C'mon guys! Whack a few now.

Dhoni wouldn't come out this early with fast bowlers bowling bouncers. He doesn't play them too wll either.
He just takes them on the chest.

The plus side is that these bowlers are wasting a lot of energy bowling 4 bouncers an over. So hopefully that'll help us later on in the innings.

Asking rate, 8.2, Oh my dear King! Do come soon!! :upray Your soldiers are just screwing things up.

King Cricket added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

Still GG! is there. Our most trusted batsman. And if he stays there till the end, we'll win this for sure.

Wait wait... Jadeja and Gambhir are not screwing up! They are trying to bring us out of the early two wickets. Maybe they could put us back on track

I guess it's good enough though.

Good enough for England. Great bowling by the bowlers! Hmm....the match is on.

King Cricket added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

Gambhir is trying his best. Wish Jadeja hit a few. SR just 50! Woha!!

King Cricket added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Aye...talk about running singles. We are experts at that. But now it's time to whack a few boundaries.

Even if India do win this somehow I don't see them beating South Africa

Im actually impressed by some of this bowling, however Jimmy Anderson looks a little out of his depth. We've all known he's sometimes susceptible to getting knocked around just because of the line he bowls.

It'd be nice to bring in an AR who can hit out, Napier maybe, but in that thought, will he be out of his depth also? And just how good is his bowling in T20?

KP in to bowl, bad move in my opinion. I'd have probably brought in Collingwood myself.

Good enough for India. Plus you've got Pie Chucker to come in and bat if the rate gets too high.

Don't see how the powerplay has done us any good. We lost two key batsmen, and now we are struggling like anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread