Super 8: 20th Match England v India

Status
Not open for further replies.
England fans hate Yuvi bcse of six 6's,that was one of the most embarrasing moment in english cricket history.

Not really. It was a dissapointment of course, but it never really mattered that much. Losing 5-0 to Australia is embarrasing.

Well played England, you better than us today.

Things that cost India:

• 5 Wides from Bhajji in the last over.
  • Jadeja batting ahead of UV. WTF Dhoni, just WTF...
  • Us not being able to play the short ball.
  • Us not learning to play the short after being peppered with them by the Winides.
  • Dhoni suddden lack of ability to hit sixers.

England were better than us, those who can't accept it should grow up.

dhoni didnt play too badly today. those five wides did cost us however. the short ball crap really ticked me off. every F'in over they put it was getting annoying as hell.

Dhoni and Yuvraj needed to come in earlier. Jadeja lost india the game, was way too slow.

Good point made on Sky. How is the England women's team can win the Ashes, the 50 over WC and be doing great in the T20 WC without everyone bleating on about how hard it is to change between the formats and be good at more than one?

Thats where I think Australia are at an advantage. I don't think they where really bothered about the T20 WC and now they have extra 2 weeks to prepare

I think all this extra pressure was because of the IPL hype. English people hate india so much for obvious reasons!

I think the way Broad has come on since then has shown what he's made of, far better than a fluke of one over by Yuvraj.

I know the UV 6 sixes is getting old but I don't think there's any way to defend it. Yuvraj totally owned Broad in that one over. But it's just one over. Just accept it. No need to drag it on. Besides, it's just one over. It's not as if that one over automatically makes Yuvraj better than Broad. 6 balls is all it is and in those 6 balls, Yuvraj took Broad apart.

and its really not fair if you bash JJ here, b/c he bowled well, got 2 BIG wickets. and scored 25 odd runs. and it was his 1st match. when guys like GG, Rohit, Raina (all more experienced then JJ) strugled with the bat.

Not really. It was a dissapointment of course, but it never really mattered that much. Losing 5-0 to Australia is embarrasing.

unfortunately it will happen again and i shall be in that thread making hay =)

You can link my every post but I didn't say that England can't beat India. I made sign for UV Vs England not India Vs England;).

Dont worry man. You did it right! Keep your sig on for quite sometime now PLEASE!! Dont suck up to anyone!

We will give it back to them even if he fails. Be ready for that!

But how can you? He hit six 6's a year ago, should we still congratulate him on that? Probably not because he's done a lot more since, some good, some bad.

Its like me saying Harmison SHOULD be in the England squad for his performance in the West Indies in 2004. As cricket watchers, we should comment on now! Not a year and more before!

England fans hate Yuvi bcse of six 6's,that was one of the most embarrasing moment in english cricket history.

I'm sure it was. :rolleyes:

india might not be a thousnad times better but they still are much much better than england the last few odi and test series show that. also wtf is your barmyarmy? why dont you delete some of your english buddies posts attacking india? MOD FAIL!

Some of the recent comments are really funny. Like this one.

The suggestion of making a patch where India could be in the semi-finals was funny as well.

and its really not fair if you bash JJ here, b/c he bowled well, got 2 BIG wickets. and scored 25 odd runs. and it was his 1st match. when guys like GG, Rohit, Raina (all more experienced then JJ) strugled with the bat.

raina blows rohit blows. GG gave us a decent start so no. also those 25 odd runs scored were 35 deliveries, hardly the thing we need in t20s. those two wickets were good however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread