Super 8: 20th Match England v India

Status
Not open for further replies.
England fans hate Yuvi bcse of six 6's,that was one of the most embarrasing moment in english cricket history.

'Fraid not. That 1 over in a T20 wasn't even the most embarrassing moment in 2007. The worse one being England's hammering at the hands of Australia. Losing 5-0 to them is far, far worse.

I'll say the same thing as I did when India won the tournament in 2007. Its only Twenty20. Have your bit of fun and go home.

The Ashes is more important. The actual World Cup is more important. Hell, I was watching New Zealand getting hammered in South Africa.

Mate Torres is awesome.

what can we say about people who regard a bilateral tournament named after the remains of a burnt piece of wood more than a WORLD CUP! LOL..

It has history.

everyones forgetting about EEESHANNT SHAWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRMUH the guy who gave away 36 runs? irfan wouldve been a better choice and a much better batsman.

Uhm, again, Ishant Sharma is nothing close to the best T20 bowler we have. I'd have played Praveen ahead of him. Hell, I don't know why we dropped Ojha today.

well they had to do something. jadeja just left the short ball alone and wasted an enormous amount of balls that way.

Yuvraj gave a good example in one ball. I think it was Broad who bowled a bouncer to him and he backed away slightly and ran it down to third man. Fail to see why the rest couldn't have done that.

Uhm, again, Ishant Sharma is nothing close to the best T20 bowler we have. I'd have played Praveen ahead of him. Hell, I don't know why we dropped Ojha today.

I know. Ojha, India's leading wicket taker and we drop him. Brainless tactics.

well they had to do something. jadeja just left the short ball alone and wasted an enormous amount of balls that way.
did you actually watch the match? he is the only 1 who actully hit 85% of the short balls. 1 or 2 went for 4s and rest were a good hit, but long boundry, only got 2. unlike, Raina and Rohit who just look embarassing against the bouncers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread