Super 8: 20th Match England v India

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Us not learning to play the short after being peppered with them by the Winides.
  • Dhoni suddden lack of ability to hit sixers.

It seemed that these players took a plenty of short pitched delivery hitting practice. Thats what I heard from the commentators. But when the Indian bowling is rubbish, there is no use of practicing the short pitched ones from Indian bowlers. :p And it reflected well in the game today. The quality of bowling is the one stuff where we are lagging.

Inspite of making 140-150 scores, Lankans are able to defend with Malinga, Murali and Mendies being the main weapons. But what trump card do we have? NOTHING! :rolleyes: Even the front line strike bowler Ishant hasn't had much of luck in this T20 format.

Omg the people who are banging on about Yuvraj's six 6's now are the Indian fans who this taunting is directed it. Yes it was amazing, yes it was brilliant but it was also 2 years ago. Jesus Christ give it a rest. It's like me saying OMG HOGGARD GOT A HATTRICK AGAINST THE WINDIES IN 2004 MATHOG KING OF HATTRICKS!!!1!

I think all this extra pressure was because of the IPL hype. English people hate india so much for obvious reasons!

Firstly are you Indian or NZ supporter? Before you where absolutely gunning NZ and now your having a go at England

You can link my every post but I didn't say that England can't beat India. I made sign for UV Vs England not India Vs England;).
Making a sig of Yuvraj, writing sarcastically, that this is specially for the English fans on the site is surely trying to have go at them imo. :rolleyes:

Well, getting on the topic, I am backing West Indies from here on.

dhoni didnt play too badly today. those five wides did cost us however. the short ball crap really ticked me off. every F'in over they put it was getting annoying as hell.

One thing I don't get. If you can't play the short ball (e.g, Raina), why attempt to play the hook shot?

what can we say about people who regard a bilateral tournament named after the remains of a burnt piece of wood more than a WORLD CUP! LOL..

everyones forgetting about EEESHANNT SHAWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRMUH the guy who gave away 36 runs? irfan wouldve been a better choice and a much better batsman.

England fans don't hate UVVVVV KING OF GAYLORDS.

We hate everyone who won't get off his nuts.

I'll say the same thing as I did when India won the tournament in 2007. Its only Twenty20. Have your bit of fun and go home.

The Ashes is more important. The actual World Cup is more important. Hell, I was watching New Zealand getting hammered in South Africa.

One thing I don't get. If you can't play the short ball (e.g, Raina), why attempt to play the hook shot?

well they had to do something. jadeja just left the short ball alone and wasted an enormous amount of balls that way.

what can we say about people who regard a bilateral tournament named after the remains of a burnt piece of wood more than a WORLD CUP! LOL..
This is where you fail. You haven't got a clue. If it was a choice of winning the Ashes 1-0 over the 5 tests or winning this World Cup, the little urn would be in my pocket without a second thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread