Super 8: 20th Match England v India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that a game in England is like an Away match for us?
It almost feels as if any game against India in any country is a home game for India. I think one of the commentators made a comment along the lines of that earlier in the tournament.

I still don't think riots would happen though in football. Hooligans generally go to games with the intention of causing trouble no matter what. Cricket is distinctly second in terms of popularity here, but even the most popular sport would not have the reaction I have seen from some Indian cricket fans.

how much population england has? India is called as sub continent with a billion population .With different beliefs ,different religions & different customs .It happens.No one can control .
some do that for popularity too

I think it was 70-30 Indian. Not good.

sk8ergirl added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

how much population england has? India is called as sub continent with a billion population .With different beliefs ,different religions & different customs .It happens.No one can control .
some do that for popularity too
England's population is around 50 million and we also have different customs and religions.

It would be for a twenty20 though. Tests we can sell out in 5 minutes but the whole tournament hasn't exactly been sold out.

Lee ever since the name change you're making me horny. Want to webcam on MSN?

I think it was 70-30 Indian. Not good.

sk8ergirl added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

England's population is around 50 million and we also have different customs and religions.

i have full respect for england. But , it is completely different if you compared to india. Most of the indians ( you can say 90 %) play this game only .They believe that this game is religion

It would be for a twenty20 though. Tests we can sell out in 5 minutes but the whole tournament hasn't exactly been sold out.

Lee ever since the name change you're making me horny. Want to webcam on MSN?
Make the nasty man go away! :crying

LOL India lost to England. England have really come back after losing to The Netherlands. Didn't expect that. Probably needed that kick in the ass. I really didn't expect them to make it though the group stage let alone into the Semis.

Why is that bad? London has a huge Indian population and obviously they don't get a chance to watch their team play very often.
I don't doubt that, the whole country let alone London has a huge Indian population but it really should have been 50-50 or 60-40 England.

Wish I had got up for this one, sounds like a great game.

Oh it was. Now just watching this back, KP's hair=fail of UV proportions. Can't believe Broad missed another run out. He best learn how to catch and throw before the ashes.

Good Game !! Glad England won , James Foster is brilliant behind the stump and rid of King of Sixes :):):)

Oh it was. Now just watching this back, KP's hair=fail of UV proportions. Can't believe Broad missed another run out. He best learn how to catch and throw before the ashes.

I swear. Worst haircut (note: not hairdo) in the history of mankind lol. Looks so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread