TAOC - Commentary Lines

duffarama said:
I'll have a read of your document Manee. Also good work in compiling all of the commentary lines for me in the PM. Do you think it is a good idea of appending the lines to the first post of the thread still?

Yes please, it would be easier when compiling the sub-titled ones...currently I just look at the posts and that can be tedious

manee said:
Yes please, it would be easier when compiling the sub-titled ones...currently I just look at the posts and that can be tedious
No problems mate. You should see the first post updated within the next 10 minutes or so. Cheers.

BTW, I was just looking at the first post and saw the names.

How many versions of names do you think is needed...the different versions being them said in a different tone of voice...

Ok, gtg to cricket training now...check my blog at 4:00BST to see how it goes.

Peace out

langerrox said:
Duff have a shot @ 'Maximum' for me mate
I sure did mate:
http://www.youthcluster.com/max.wav

Couldn't be bothered converting it into mp3. :p

manee said:
BTW, I was just looking at the first post and saw the names.

How many versions of names do you think is needed...the different versions being them said in a different tone of voice...

Ok, gtg to cricket training now...check my blog at 4:00BST to see how it goes.

Peace out
I think maybe 2 or 3 should be adequate. One for the start of the sentence, one for the middle and another for the end. It sounded a bit weird and unnatural in Cricket 2005 where they used the same type of voice in all contexts.

Last edited:
Hardie123123 said:
if it is possible me and my coisen could do commentary of the game

Sorry there are several people doing the commentary and there are two back ups and LM has stated he doesnt want any more...sorry

Heres the latest compilation of lines by me.

Attachments

• Commentary Lines.doc
    76 KB · Views: 16
i assume u have got this covered, but do u have commentors to cover every major region of the world. to add realism, at the very least there should a commentor from england, austrailia, sub continent, west indies and south africa. what do u guys think?

Users who are viewing this thread