Draft: The Baz-Ball Draft

I'm going to go with a pick similar to Supreme, and take a player who plays best when he's going full tilt, even without being in a Bazball system. He's quietly been almost as good as Marnus and Smith the last couple of years, and although I don't think he has the same effectiveness on a spinning Subcontinent wicket, he's one of the best on every other surface. Travis Head comes in at five for me.

@Parth D on the clock again, you have three picks
@Disharies with an outstanding pick

@ddrap14 both @Parth D @Disharies are inactive for long time now, please add a co managers to them or let's skip them until they are back or add picks to them on their behalf.

@ddrap14 both @Parth D @Disharies are inactive for long time now, please add a co managers to them or let's skip them until they are back or add picks to them on their behalf.
I'm willing to be a bit more lenient given it's the holiday season (and also because I can't find any co's). That said, if neither Parth nor Disharies picks before I wake up tomorrow, you'll be on the clock, and we'll proceed past their picks until either they return or I find a co.

I'm willing to be a bit more lenient given it's the holiday season (and also because I can't find any co's). That said, if neither Parth nor Disharies picks before I wake up tomorrow, you'll be on the clock, and we'll proceed past their picks until either they return or I find a co.
Indeed, they have not. @Aravind. is up

Sanath Jayasuriya the legend who is known for his six hitting ability with ease will open for us. He is also handy with ball with 100 test wickets.

@Aislabie

1. :aus: :bat: Matthew Hayden
3. :aus: :bat: Ricky Ponting
5. :aus: :ar: Andrew Symonds
6. :eng: :ar: Ben Stokes
7. :nzf: :wk: Brendon McCullum :c:

Ponting isn't necessarily known as a flasher and dasher, but with three Test fifties over a run a ball and 14 Test centuries at over four runs per over, he absolutely has the game to fit into how this side plays. Plus being a genuinely brilliant Test batter anyway just gives him the extra edge in selection, like a Joe Root or a Steve Smith would get in a modern Bazball team.

@Naman7

@liveinasociety I saw your reaction, but no pic - did you forget to send it?
@Disharies @Parth D are you two okay and alive?

As for my pick, I'll take the destructive Gordon Greenidge to open the batting alongside Gayle.

@Aravind. is now on the clock, as Disharies and Parth are both currently being skipped.

@liveinasociety I saw your reaction, but no pic - did you forget to send it?
@Disharies @Parth D are you two okay and alive?

As for my pick, I'll take the destructive Gordon Greenidge to open the batting alongside Gayle.

@Aravind. is now on the clock, as Disharies and Parth are both currently being skipped.
I must have forgot about it.

02. :aus: :bat: David Warner
03. :wi: :bat: Brian Lara
04. :ind: :bat: Sachin Tendulkar
06. :aus: :wk: Adam Gilchrist
07. :nzf: :ar: Colin de Grandhomme

Scored more than 11k runs at a SR above 60. Highest Test score and first-class score both belong to one man, Brian Charles Lara.

Clive Lloyd the legendary windies captain. He had a record of fastest 200. The middle order legend will bat at 5 for us.

I probably should get an opener before all the good aggressive ones go, so I’ll go with one of the most inventive players of the modern era with Tillakaratne Dilshan

Users who are viewing this thread