The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

whats your team called on Battrick ill have a look at my fixtures and decide.

EDIT: Dont worry your group is full anyway so you will not be playing him.

I think all the people's grounds will hold the few hundred they get for frientlies, so everyone should have the same amout of home games, giving them pitch advantage in those matches.

FreddieFan said:
I think all the people's grounds will hold the few hundred they get for frientlies, so everyone should have the same amout of home games, giving them pitch advantage in those matches.
Really, if your team is good enough, you should be able to play on any pitch. Playing in a larger ground would mean that even the small amounts of cash should be a little higher. There is no home advantage in BT.

ZoraxDoom said:
There is no home advantage in BT.

Rubbish. If you brought a full seam attack and I prepared a dusty pitch I'd hammer you all over the ground, before my two spinners took you to pieces :D

FreddieFan said:
Rubbish. If you brought a full seam attack and I prepared a dusty pitch I'd hammer you all over the ground, before my two spinners took you to pieces :D
I meant the crowd wouldn't affect it. The pitch can be a pre-decided neutral one - either flat or slow.
And BTW: My seamers would clean you up in the first 30 overs on any wicket. They already have done it before.

Last edited:
interested too

i would like to sign up too if its possible

team name - Bombay Blues (1440)
username - naveed

plz let me knwo if i made da list too :D peace

please add me to the list aswell

username Alewis
team name wunchabankers

Users who are viewing this thread