The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

from what i gather NRR is your run rate minus your opponents runrate, i think BT calculates this each game and adds together

ste_mc_efc said:
from what i gather NRR is your run rate minus your opponents runrate, i think BT calculates this each game and adds together
If thats the case then ill look into it, hopefully it wont have to come down to that though and we will get the remaining slots filled!

im hoping with these suggestions i will get an easy group

2 people in my league sound interested, one already out the cup, other in and might go a few more weeks (im still in)

ste_mc_efc said:
im hoping with these suggestions i will get an easy group

2 people in my league sound interested, one already out the cup, other in and might go a few more weeks (im still in)
Ask them to join then, we need all the players we can get at the moment!

Good luck to evreyteam.........I'v lost all my 3 games so far.....but all of them have been close.

Good luck to everyone even though they are gonna lose from me :p

Briggsey said:
Not to worry, im sure your not the only one! Good to see another Arsenal fan too, maybe I could help you out ;) :D

P.S I am an Arsenal fan too :happy

Supporting Arsenal wont get you anywhere ;)

Still waiting for more people to join!!! Come on you've got until 6PM on Sunday when I get home from work!!!

I love Arsenal! What other team can miss the goal so may times? :)

I have a large ground, holds 15K. :) Maybe we should let the larger grounds hold the matches, as it would be more financially beneficial for both teams.

My second best footie team is Arsenal.........I love Henry......I was laughin at my mates who were Man u supporters when the gunners beat the red devils in the fa cup final last year.

ZoraxDoom said:
I love Arsenal! What other team can miss the goal so may times? :)
-3 points for you then :p

ZoraxDoom said:
I have a large ground, holds 15K. :) Maybe we should let the larger grounds hold the matches, as it would be more financially beneficial for both teams
The financial implications of this tournament are not whats important, where some players may want to bring in the money, it is well known that friendly games do not attract very big crowds so minimum amounts of revenue from friendly games would be brought in.

My stadium can hold in excess of 8000 and for friendly games i get in about 700 to 800 people so not much money would come from that, and that is to be expected from most games in this tournament.

Either way the teams with big grounds will play at home at least three times in the tournament so small amounts of money will be made.

someone from my league is registering i think,

if he does can i not be in his group, o.k i will probably beat him (he is weaker than last time we met, i won that time and now im stronger) and the fact i play him first game of the season i wont wont to play the same team to soon

Users who are viewing this thread