The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Pak_cricketer said:
Sold Wajihullah for 500,000.. Good or bad?

Pretty good mate...

malikzulfi said:
Sorry
How this game is played. (Saved Games or what)
Please help me understand this

Here you go mate: Battrick is a free online cricket management game in which you compete against teams managed by other users from all over the world. You have complete control over your club, from ground preparation to team selection, from finances to coaching, and from buying and selling players to hiring and firing backroom staff.

If you still want more info sign in to your battrick account and than go to help and FAQ...

1 in all in..................i guess that includes me

Battrick Username: candymanwb
Battrick Team Name: Hard Hitters

I had some spare time so just out of interest. I worked out what the seedings would be if we used my seedings idea. There would be 4 seeds, sedd 1, 2, 3 and 4. If you were a seed 1 you couldnt draw another seed 1, seed 2 cant draw a seed 2 etc.

So I worked out
Seed 1s - TT Lions, Srilanka r us, Hasis legends, Falcons, ashutosh0, Born Cricketer's XI, Calypso Kings, Antigua All-stars
Seed 2s - Cricket Geniuses, The Game, Crickwick Legends, Shane28688, Everton, Pakistani Pingers, The WrongUns, LAX
Seed 3s - Briggs XI, Old Wulfs, Preston Panthers, Rabbitohs, chris killers, New York Champs, Didcot Dragons, Spinners United CCC

We then need 8 more people as some people who have signed up are not on Battrick.
What do you think about those rankings?

This wont affect anything so dont worry!

If it did effect it though then you would want to be a seed 1 as you wouldnt play any other seed 1 teams in the groups

Damn. Tough competition. I want to remind you all that my squad isn't stronger than any of yours, and I have won mainly due to my great managing skills (Selecting pitches, being lucky with finding out if players like the new or old ball better). So that will be a real tough group. The Falcons, Antigua All Stars, and maybe even autosh0 after their fluke victory will be tough to face. Have yet to see much of the Calypso Kings.

Zorax! Read the post

The Spin said:
I had some spare time so just out of interest. I worked out what the seedings would be if we used my seedings idea

They are not the groups and will not effect anything. They would have been the seedings if Briggsey had used my seeding idea. So if they had been used then to get the ggroups you would take one team from each seed and that would be the group.

So you could have had: TT Lions, The Game and Spinners United CCC in one group.

Hope that clears it up!

I understood, but its still a tough group non the less. I mean, I will play one of those four in the Semis.The rest are useless! :)

The Spin said:
Kind words by Zorax there :rolleyes:
Well, I try not to be harsh :) I know a lot better words to describe your teams, along the lines of woeful, feeble, etc. :)

RabbleRouser said:
I hope i get Zorax so i can do a little bit of giant-killing! :p
You better, that Giant outside your window seems to be reaching for your roof...

Only I know the groups at this moment and until the 5 more people needed sign up, it shall remain that way!

This seeding idea could very will be implemented in the future and it will be more like seedings are done in real life where teams will be seeded based on how good they are (no way would I be seed 3! :p) so competition victories and how well they are doing in their leagues would come in to factor.

Briggsey said:
Only I know the groups at this moment and until the 5 more people needed sign up, it shall remain that way!

This seeding idea could very will be implemented in the future and it will be more like seedings are done in real life where teams will be seeded based on how good they are (no way would I be seed 3! :p) so competition victories and how well they are doing in their leagues would come in to factor.

So, Panthers, 1st seed right briggsey? ;)

Looking forward to some beatings Mr Briggs?!

Users who are viewing this thread