The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Speak at your peril!

James you were giving up hope on your team last night until I told you how to use the net function!

Briggsey said:
Speak at your peril!

James you were giving up hope on your team last night until I told you how to use the net function!

LIAR! My team has always been the best!

Cant wait to destroy you all!!!!!1!!!!

Well it was hard to do the seeding Briggsey, most teams hadnt started the season. I did it purly on league you were competing in.

Oh and Zorax has obviously looked at his players attributes for those insults :p

The problem with seeding is that different countries have different number of leagues, and some players started later than others. For eg. a few teams in Seed 1 have got promoted once, and are in Div.3. However there are only 4 divisions in all countries except Australia and England where there are 5 divisions. So, even though I have also got promoted once, I am in Div.4, as I started in Div.5

Adarsh said:
The problem with seeding is that different countries have different number of leagues, and some players started later than others. For eg. a few teams in Seed 1 have got promoted once, and are in Div.3. However there are only 4 divisions in all countries except Australia and England where there are 5 divisions. So, even though I have also got promoted once, I am in Div.4, as I started in Div.5
Seeding will not be based on what league you are in, if it is eventually introduced.

Yes but it was only as a bit of fun, nothing serious intended. Just had some spare time and had a go at it.

Ive decided the deadline now for people to sign up will be this Sunday, if all slots are not filled by then, then the groups with teams missing will either be merged or depending on size, played with 3 teams instead of 4.

If there is a 2 team group and there are no spaces in other groups then, the two teams will play a match and the winner will go through to the quater finals, then the best 3rd place team from the other groups will take what should have been the second teams place in that group (if that makes any sense, it does to me!)

If there is a 2 team group could you just take a team from a 4 team group and have 2 3 team groups?

I would like to have some good teams (with big grounds!) in my group. Hopefully I can make some money out of this.

define best 3rd teams?

does it go by points, NRR, runs scored wickets taken 6s scored what?

ste_mc_efc said:
define best 3rd teams?

does it go by points, NRR, runs scored wickets taken 6s scored what?
Best 3rd place team will be defined by points, im not sure how to calculate NRR so if there are teams who have the same amount of points then i will judge it by how many games they have won and lost and if it comes down to it, i will add up the total amount of runs they scored in the 6 games.

hassan1823 said:
ah cant wiat to start... right need to get writing in my cheque book LOL!
Not to worry, im sure your not the only one! Good to see another Arsenal fan too, maybe I could help you out ;) :D

Users who are viewing this thread