The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

It seems like he registered before he was banned.

Our league is turning out to be a cracker, only Hampton Central CC are ahead of the pack. Boy they have come a long way since I last played them.

It seems like he registered before he was banned.

Our league is turning out to be a cracker, only Hampton Central CC are ahead of the pack. Boy they have come a long way since I last played them.

Actually I registered for him. I was told it would be ok. Also Jordan is away for a bit which is why he didn't make the challenge

The Sweet Spinners did not accept my challenge against Cantonese Conquerors for the Battrick Cup. Therefore, Cantonese Conquerors should get the win. I don't know if The Sweet Spinners wanted to challenge my team at all.

Last edited:
Another ammendment to the competition, Zorax will be replaced by AP, standard procedure will apply, AP will start on 0 points.

The Sweet Spinners did not accept my challenge against Cantonese Conquerors for the Battrick Cup. Therefore, Cantonese Conquerors should get the win. I don't know if The Sweet Spinners wanted to challenge my team at all.

Just for future reference, please BT-Mail your opponent if there are hassles, other than making the admin side easier, it gives you a game at least.

An Update on the Penguins:

I know you guys have no idea where the team lies regarding the players...

The following players are being trained...

Theo Spiller - 18 yo, BT Rating=25,233
LH Batsman, LH Spin Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, sublime fitness.
A steady player with competent leadership skills and abysmal experience.
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: strong
Batting: quality Concentration: proficient
Bowling: abysmal Consistency: abysmal
Fielding: abysmal

Nyron Muller - 19 yo, BT Rating=16,825
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler, proficient batting form, strong bowling form, sublime fitness.
A cautious player with competent leadership skills and woeful experience.
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: worthless Concentration: abysmal
Bowling: strong Consistency: competent
Fielding: strong

Robinson Worthington - 19 yo, BT Rating=11,947
RH Batsman, RF Bowler, competent batting form, respectable bowling form, sublime fitness.
A steady player with proficient leadership skills and feeble experience.
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: feeble
Batting: strong Concentration: proficient
Bowling: worthless Consistency: woeful
Fielding: worthless

Rocky Groves - 18 yo, BT Rating=10,297
RH Batsman, RM Bowler, superb batting form, strong bowling form, sublime fitness.
A cautious player with woeful leadership skills and abysmal experience.
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: worthless Concentration: abysmal
Bowling: proficient Consistency: respectable
Fielding: abysmal

Rajagopal Suren - 17 yo, BT Rating=8,512
LH Batsman, LH Spin Bowler, proficient batting form, feeble bowling form, energetic fitness.
An attacking player with woeful leadership skills and worthless experience.
Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: respectable Concentration: woeful
Bowling: proficient Consistency: mediocre
Fielding: woeful

My ground must be full always, got 4 mil in bank... 100 ITs stocked up... good going so far...

Verizon Java Kings v HuntingTigers

The only match I can't tell who's fault it is. Both have been on Battrick alot recently. Suren, did you recieve a challenge or what?

Verizon Java Kings v HuntingTigers

The only match I can't tell who's fault it is. Both have been on Battrick alot recently. Suren, did you recieve a challenge or what?

Java Kings didn't challenged Hunting Tigers :(

The Fiery Bullets does not exist anymore and therefore I have no team to challenge in the Battrick Cup. What should I do?

Users who are viewing this thread