The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Some people are so selfish. I mean you sign up for something and then just bugger off and do your own thing. Poor form :noway

On the subject of that statement,

Prior to the start of the tournament I had taken my team out of the tournament and Maxkarter and others approved of this, Raiders Eleven replaced me. Later on returning, in favor I replaced The Southern Sharks in order to keep alive the tournament. The Java Kings will not be competing in the tournament for the next three weeks, as The Southern Sharks and The Kings have arranged a series way before the start of the PC tournament.

Dam didn't know I had Angry team this week, will have to do some PFL juggling now since I played most of my stars in FC this week.

What on earth is up with the form. My batter hit a 140 and my bowler a 6 fer last week yet both have dropped in form... Most of my squad has also been hit by this.

What on earth is up with the form. My batter hit a 140 and my bowler a 6 fer last week yet both have dropped in form... Most of my squad has also been hit by this.

Did you forget to pray to the battrick shape-shifting god of form?

Haha, feel my pain, worst of all I had a bowler on worthless form on fire for two weeks and all that happened is that he went up to abysmal, so I've been playing this season with 4 bowlers basically.

Kookas have not accepted my challenge yet.

Send him a BT mail reminding him, and if you dont mind a link to the fixtures thread.

Max shouldn't Fighting Mongooses be 4 wins and The Palab Tigers on 3?

I'll have a check into it, quite likely I made a bugger up, just tried to get the results and tables up as quick as I could as it was getting late and Jaz hadn't done the results yet.

Users who are viewing this thread