The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

A little confusion over here...cantoconqueror has challenged me and sent me a BT mail asking me to accept his challenge . Aren't I supposed to play Ross XI this week??

A little confusion over here...cantoconqueror has challenged me and sent me a BT mail asking me to accept his challenge . Aren't I supposed to play Ross XI this week??

Just reject his challenge :) and send a pm to him by saying that you are replacement of Zorax not Fiery Bullets

Aamirs Rockers v Muireston fixed for Sunday...
I'm looking forward to it... It was a tough game last time round...
Also we are the top teams of our division so it will be an interesting game...

Does this mean that I have a bye this week in the Battrick cup? Or do I play another team in the same division (unless there's a team that's replaced FIERY BULLETS)?

Does this mean that I have a bye this week in the Battrick cup? Or do I play another team in the same division (unless there's a team that's replaced FIERY BULLETS)?

You have a bye this week, I'm currently lining up a replacement for the Bullets, the replacement should join for next week's fixtures.

Resting my two best seam bowlers, just to see how the team copes to be honest in tomorows friendly. Should be good.

Anyone's games still not arranged? Bar Ricky, Syl and cantoconqueror?

Jaztheman added 2 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

Scratch that, Lekgwathi in.

Challenge from Broady team which was sent today has been accepted.. but it would be better if the home team is sending the challenge within Friday at least... Luckily today, i came home early n noticed it.. otherwise, it would have went unnoticed which indeed is not my fault either! :)

I ask that the home teams make challenges by Thursday and if its not received by then the away team challenges. Problem is guys are kinda slack with it, I mean it only takes a few seconds to set a challenge.

Kookas (19108)
General Manager: Gazza11
Region: Victoria
One Day League: #6 in V.46
First Class League: #2 in VI.212
Twenty20 League: #7 in Australia group 47
Ground: Kookaburra Nest

Team that has now replaced the now bot Fiery Bullets. Same procedure applies to them, zero points, bottom of table.

Users who are viewing this thread