The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Pak_cricketer said:
LOL.

Your Team is turning out to be really good. It would be interesting if we had a game.
Ahh yes a rematch, I still remember that painfull 1 run defeat!!

We shall meet again someday!

Yes that was a great game! I still think that havig Masood bowling last overs can be very useful, but opening the bowling with him is even better!

My 0 ITS pull was slightly different from Briggs...

Richard Wise (486840)
LH Batsman, RF Bowler, respectable batting form, respectable bowling form, changeable
A defensive player with feeble leadership skills and worthless experience.

Plays For: Spinners United CCC
Nationality: England
Battrick Rating: 9
Wages: ?250 p/w
Stamina: worthless Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: worthless Concentration: worthless
Bowling: worthless Consistency: worthless
Fielding: worthless

Edit: Post 800! Cant believe I wasted it on this guy...

ive had 2 mediocre batting with no ITS, on the run, but thye dont really sell and dont fit my training

Friday's a big game for me. Playing the team on top of my league (I'm second). We've both beaten everyone else, and they beat me the first time we met. Playing my full-strength side, and I'm GFI'ing it. Winning would keep me in second, but only on NRR. Still, if I win, hopefully they'll slip up somewhere, and I can win the league. Hopefully.

FreddieFan said:
Friday's a big game for me. Playing the team on top of my league (I'm second). We've both beaten everyone else, and they beat me the first time we met. Playing my full-strength side, and I'm GFI'ing it. Winning would keep me in second, but only on NRR. Still, if I win, hopefully they'll slip up somewhere, and I can win the league. Hopefully.
I wouldnt set your batting at GFI if i were you, it does work on the odd occasion, but if it doesnt, it can have disastrous consequences and you dont want to have something like that happen in a big game!

Briggsey said:
Spin what happened today! I was expecting a game and you gave me nothing! :(

That pitch, why do you think mine is set to green!

It was obvious who would win, so why are you upset?

Briggsey said:
I wouldnt set your batting at GFI if i were you, it does work on the odd occasion, but if it doesnt, it can have disastrous consequences and you dont want to have something like that happen in a big game!

Ok, advice taken, but if I lose I'm blaming it on you!

Just incase no one had noticed, all the regular Sunday updates have taken place, tables, results, and fixtures for next week are all now up.

Users who are viewing this thread