The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

I am doing well in my leauge so far, my last 3 scores were over 330 batting first, my top two openers are on top-form at the moment.

Todays match I scored 400-0!
and I bowled out th oppisition for 100 runs!
I have won 10 straight games which were all one-sided affairs.

I have got 3 bowlers who's econamy rates are under 4 in about 10 games.

I am confident but I back the falcons to win it.

i won in a shock victory, (i dont really use the ratings but you can tell there is a gulf) and i TIE aswell,

league debutant (against the team i outbidded for him) took 2/27 off 10 overs , dunc king unbeaten centur meant i won quite easily, also another shock in my league wer 1st and 2nd drew, i repeat drew, since i took over (1 and a bit season ago) there has been 2 draws in my league, its rare for 1 in that time,

also top in my league got an elite top order, and im in div IV

Please go and bet on the PC Battrick League winner in the vBookie! Will Falcons win, or will another team topple them. Go and bet on it in the vBookie!

Last edited:
The Spin said:
Please go and bet on the PC Battrick Shield winner in the vBookie! Will Falcons win, or will another team topple them. Go and bet on it in the vBookie!
I think you mean Battrick League!

I know I shouldnt laugh because it is my cousin's team afterall, but The Falcons have absolutely decimated him!

353/1 with 4 overs left in the innings!

I think its safe to say The Falcons will be progressing!

Dammit!, I should have betted all my vcash on the falcons on todays game.

The chances of Briggs's cousin winning is very slim.

Indiangod said:
Dammit!, I should have betted all my vcash on the falcons on todays game.

The chances of Briggs's cousin winning is very slim.
Especially when there 11/4 in reply :D

Well played the Falcons, I'll be regretting my decison not to have betted on the falcons since I had 3,200 vcash points to bet on.

The draw for the Quarter Finals will take place tonight in the Quarter Finals thread.

Ill be drawing one team at a time and updating the thread every 2 minutes, adding a team each time to make it as realistic as possible! :)

So if anyone wants to watch the draw live so to speak, the draw will be taking place in about 2 hours time!

The draw has now taken place, please check the Quarter-Final thread 1st page for more details.

Users who are viewing this thread