The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Just read the announcement seems like they had some table that showed you who went where. Funny thing is I would have been in Rob FC group if I finished 1st so probably best I didn't promote after all.

I posted a table for that in the links section with a few other things pertaining to season 12.

So, leagues have been redrawn after there was a bug with all the leagues regarding one or two teams. I have to say its worse now, I've got to deal with an SA NT bowler and my league hasn't gotten easier going by a quick scout. Oh well, I'm not afraid of demotion... I'm not afraid of demtion.. I'm not......

Hoping to get around 3rd in my FC league, definitely not going to promote or demote I would of thought. Going to struggle in OD league aswell and will come second last and get demoted or come third bottom. Depends on whether I go for it in FC league. Time for a tough season.

My FC league has now disappeared? This happened to anyone else?

Wasn't online to see it but our groups have changed! I wouldn't have been in your group after all. You would have been perfect in my group, got a Bulldog and a Storm team. If I had named my side Canberra Raiders would have had a near NRL group :p

Anyway my group has become way easier.

Busy day, aging, training and maybe some can do YP. I was reading sledging and one of the GM said the 8th we can YP which would be Aus don't know about the other countries. Too lazy to figure out how much I have increased in wages so will wait till the update.

Ok, can you go for a flat pitch as I knew that we would get more money at your ground

Ahhhh... members confidence have been reset.. I dont know how much money will come now :p Anyways ground is flat only now :) Good luck :thumbs

Oh FFS why does BT hate me so much. First the crap YP now I don't have a cup game! All this when I need freakin money!

First the crap YP now I don't have a cup game!

Syl, I have never got a resp YP till now. Best YPs are only G.Singh and Karthikeyan ... who were competent when they were born. Everything coming only as a crap for me even in superb conditions :rolleyes:

I neither have Cup game in my fixtures... :mad: Friendly anyone?

Tom played well today more than I expected :clap Tough luck today and better luck next time, Tom :thumbs

Usually it's my batsmen who let me down, so there are positives I can take from it :)

Looked at my 20/20 group and.....:eek: If I am not relegated from that group at the end of the season, I don't know what will have happened

Two teams who will be tough, surprisingly one of them is Aussie and the other English, the other not so shabby side is Indian. I find it quite unfortunate to have two South African sides with me, I would have liked more variation, make some new BT connections. As it stands, 2 x SA, 1 x Pak, 1 x Ind, the rest are Aussie and English misfits.....

Thank you again BT leave me with a guy in Div 2 of India, Div 4 of Aus and Div 1 of NZ! Hopefully can finish mid table.

Users who are viewing this thread