The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Lol I had 3 top bowlers not playing... and the other 2 were PFL rooted

Finally BT has done something decent for me, got a heap of home games in the next few weeks which should get me back above max interest again.

A PC Blockbuster is scheduled for next Sunday in the Cup.

Aussie Bombers vs Slower Ball.

Can't wait. I defeated him last time, but I don't think he way playing his best team. Should be a great game.

Bot as well. I didn't even check the team last week. It was a bot too.

The guy I'm playing won the toss and got himself bowled out for 24. Friday's OD is 1 v 2, so I really can't see the benefit in batting all day. Time to test out the match ticket system.

Pete Marsden has been called up to his National Squad. This will mean that he is not available for selection for any games between Monday and Wednesday inclusive.

Just for the manager to check his stats, and he has been dropped again now, but apparently he is ahead of a number of players in the squad. This could help my financial worries and of course is a great achievement!

You can thank me spin :p I sent a BT mail to the Nats manager and he got things moving for you :)

Just for the manager to check his stats, and he has been dropped again now, but apparently he is ahead of a number of players in the squad. This could help my financial worries and of course is a great achievement!

Hmm, not to clever, calling up and dropping players stuffs around morale apparently, surely he could've just BT Mailed you. Only helps if he plays, even then you've got to get the subsidy paid out, quite often it doesn't get paid.

Over and above all that, if he gets selected congrats! :)

Users who are viewing this thread