The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Yep it's up there.

Morale was despairing, but even then I'd have got the win if Harris played. But he needs resting if I am to stand any chance of staying up in FC, which is my priority.

Entire season was screwed by my cup and OD league crunch match defeats in the same week. Fitness plummeted as I GFI'd twice. I knew it'd happen and risked it. Morale plummeted which was an oversight of mine.

I'll win this comp next season. fact.

lol fact is end of the day this was an utter fluke, my team should have never won, really don't understand what happened, will probably be knocked out next round, but atleast the legacy continues as giant killers

Yeah I viewed the match always expecting what should have happened me losing, even with what ste said about his low morale and GFI'd in his last two matches he still should have beaten me easily. I was shocked when I saw the score was at 28/4 even then I thought two big guns at the crease yeah they'll consolidate the innings and get home easily. But perhaps I need to give my team credit for hanging in there, something I often do not do, they are getting better with each game, they are still young so there is room for lots and lots of improvement, yet this will go in (and I know how Ste will feel) as one of the Kings biggest upsets ever which ranks with Raiders Eleven and The Southern Sharks as scalps, and NOTE The "Sexbomb" Tom Jones team will win the next tournament and dismantle me by 400 runs

Last edited:
Argh ████, knew I had to do something the other day. Sorry, angy. Really sorry.

With the perennial title favourites, Tom Jones Enthusiasts - formerly Everton - beeing knocked out by the Verizon Java Kings, does that make the Java Kings favourites or the Old Wulfs?

Justin if I were a betting man, I won't take that bet! lol

Challenges made by you:
BEST Indies - at HuntingTigers CG

challenge sent. Good luck :thumbs

I can't challenge St Johns Penguins as I can't find his team when I search it, can he challenge me please?

Users who are viewing this thread