The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

I'm sure. Unless you mean in the future.

Post up his skills please.

I think you'll find that national managers prefer to not have the skills of U19 hopefuls all over forums, spies do exist.

Nice write ups Max. I'm backing the Wulfs or the Penguins to win this comp.

Well of the two, only the Wulfs can be called the real winners, the Penguins can only be winners of the losers cup :p

Its the first time that i am playing suren. But i am pretty sure that i have a better chance of beating him now than before. Its a bit of a shame that old students come to whack you after you teach them. Still, i am going to put every ounce of my and my teams skill into this. Finals, here we come. Theres more factors than a better team required to be fulfilled to win in bt

With the quarter finals behind, it took no time for the advancing teams do get ready for their upcoming fixtures, with dark horses Verizon Java Kings again putting on a sterling performance whom a lot would have doubted. Raiders Eleven booked their spot in the semis with a huge victory over Bushwackers which saw hero of the Southern Sharks Ian Wotton batting at a low 6th showing the power behind the Raiders outfit. Old Wulfs proved their superiority yet again with a nine wicket victory over Fighting Mongooses. The BFN Bombers also showed why they want to be crowned champions with a victory over Mental Blank.

With all that said we are sure to be in for a cracker, lowly ranked Verizon Java Kings will see if their fairytale run continues or will The BFN Bombers be the ones to end the run, in a previous of three encounters (BT20) matches the teams are at 2 – 1 to the Bombers, although the Bombers can say they haven’t played their strongest team yet against The Kings. A smiling Tristan Convery relishes the fact to go up against the legend Samuel, after all people do not get a stadium renamed after themselves for no reason, might it be the feathery hair or just the plain fact that this guy could bowl a microscopically small cricket ball and still manage to break the middle stump. With perhaps a few names not mentioned the obvious could be to see how the VJK contains the batting order of the Bombers, with their strong bowling attack and capable batters The Bombers should have no trouble walking this match but again as history shows and so The Bombers would know an open door for The Kings should rather be closed and sealed properly to avoid falling down the proverbial giant pit of The Kings.

The names says it all, two power horses going against each other, with so many stars in each team, we can sure be in for a tight, nerve wrecking, emotional rollercoaster of a match, you can go to Old Wulfs and just be in awe of the amazing talent the team possesses from Ludlam down to Gilroy fact of the matter is, it’s a team that performs day in and day out, surely making them the favorites to pip Raiders Eleven, who in their own right should not go in the match feeling they are the underdogs, with newly recruited self proclaimed cricketing god Ian Wotton and the ever presence of Shana the Old Wulfs could have a handful with seldom of spoken Flower and workhorse Leonard. Bookies have it for The Old Wulfs to advance with the low PFL of a few of the Raiders players in the back of their minds.

Predictions : Bombers to beat the Kings rather easily with no trouble. The Old Wulfs will have it hard against Raiders Eleven but are expected to go the way, a close victory will be in order here.

A VJK Interactive preview of the plate will be on later..!

Resp/Strong/Comp

Just improved his nets because the manager told me to, to 5 bowling, 1 keeping, 1 stamina and 1 fielding.

The manager is having you on. 5 nets on a primary is insane.

Good luck to all teams still involved. Looking forward to the semis :)

Ehh I see, well he reckons 5 primary nets, and I don't really have anyone else to train atm so I will probably give it to him until he pops in bowling again.

I think he would've been better of saying your player won't make it, rather than lumping 5 nets on him and hoping he does. I know that Aus and Eng are now giving their good pulls 4 nets rather than 3, but 5 is simply crazy.

If I remember right, you'll get as many pops in 3 seasons with 4 nets as you would in 5. Unless you're training him for like 6 seasons ro so you won't see any advantage to having 5 nets over 4 apart from maybe being like a week or two quicker.

You are actually better off taking that 5th bowling net and making it a batting net.

Users who are viewing this thread