The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

I challenged baseline batsmen around wednesday (i'm away). They haven't logged on to battrick since the 15th, so I'm not expecting it to be accepted by tomorrow.

Gah just realised that my match will start whilst I am in the air on way to Florida and finish around the time I land if goes the diestance

Hopefully be able to accesss Battrick whilst away, but may need whoever I am playing (assuming I get thru) to challenge me even if I am home team next week

Match update zolt11 vs the palab tigers
The palab tigers need 287 to win and are 23/1 at the end of 4th over.

████ lads just been proper busy and not on here or battrick. Sorry to dick you around, I could do with some way of remindin myself :p

Guys updated groups will be up by tonight sometime, also everyone DO NOT arrange any games for the coming weekend, the knockout fixtures will be up by tomorrow afternoon the latest. Top 2 from each group go into the main final whilst the bottom two go into the plate knockouts.

Got what's effectively a grand final tonight. Playing the second side who is yet to lose the game. I'm top. The winner wins the league. Does anyone know if there's a playoff match or if you get promoted straight away?

Challenged Aamirs Rockers for Sunday

Game on!

(assuming he accepts ;))

Taxing added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

Would love to win and play Ligingston Lions next round

2 problems though

1. I may well lose

2. Tom'll get thrashed!

:p

Users who are viewing this thread