The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Hoping i face a weak team in the looser knockout 1st match :) oh well another really tough match coming up this sunday :(

Funknath added 3 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

And remove the word 'tool' :mad: .

You think a weak team can defeat Aamir's team and Amodh's team??:doh:

good Funky you really need to lighten up!

holdenator added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

I'm trying to whip up a batting index and a bowling index value to compare players who are similar in skills and try and decide who are better.

The current formulas I'm using are:

Batting Index - (0.5*Batting)+(0.1*Stamina)+(0.22*Concentration)+(0.18*Experience)
Bowling Index - (0.41*Bowling)+(0.21*Stamina)+(0.21*Consistency)+(0.16*Experience)

Thoughts?

Does it work? Might give it a go.

This week we see the return of two managers, Zorax and Effine (Voldemort) in the form of Eleven Ducks and St. Johns Penguins CC. Eleven Ducks will likely have eleven ducks while it is expected that St. Johns Penguins CC will challenge the Baggy Blues who are currently PFL ravaged.

Ahh yes! 4 losses out of 4 coming my way! I think i preferred loving donkeys tbh!

I'll let the resident baker know.....

Hoping i face a weak team in the looser knockout 1st match :) oh well another really tough match coming up this sunday :(

Funknath added 3 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

And remove the word 'tool' :mad: .

You think a weak team can defeat Aamir's team and Amodh's team??:doh:

It's only a bit of fun, besides I didn't put it there either.

No I don't, majority voted for this format, don't complain, luck of the draw....

Does it work? Might give it a go.
Don't know. I think it might be a bit off, I might have overstated the importance of bowling skill for bowlers and understated the importance of stamina for batsmen. If you could try it and let me know I'd appreciate it.

And Effine's back. YAY :D

Why am I in the fixtures when I said I quit.

I've arranged a friendly with a friend, but would be willing to participate in this if I can quit a friendly like on FTP.

This week we see the return of two managers, Zorax and Effine (Voldemort) in the form of Eleven Ducks and St. Johns Penguins CC. Eleven Ducks will likely have eleven ducks while it is expected that St. Johns Penguins CC will challenge the Baggy Blues who are currently PFL ravaged.

Ah not another loss to Effine, thought I had the bye this week :( Highly unlikely that my PFL will get better in time for the match.

Why am I in the fixtures when I said I quit.

I've arranged a friendly with a friend, but would be willing to participate in this if I can quit a friendly like on FTP.

Thought you might have changed your mind, wasn't a very clear post either. Something like, 'I will no longer be participating in the competition' on it's own would have been more official. Please, if you sign up for the next one, at least remember you have commited yourself for 4 weeks, I can't just find replacement teams left, right and centre for the guys who go missing and the ones who pull out because they got a tough group.

Thought you might have changed your mind, wasn't a very clear post either. Something like, 'I will no longer be participating in the competition' on it's own would have been more official. Please, if you sign up for the next one, at least remember you have commited yourself for 4 weeks, I can't just find replacement teams left, right and centre for the guys who go missing and the ones who pull out because they got a tough group.

Zorax wanted to come in, I wanted to pull out.

I made a swap for him. I'm not going to sign up unless I have a chance. I was kidding myself when I signed up this season, next season I highly doubt I will be taking part, and the season after, probably will.

Zorax would have come in regardless, as will have Effine, theres still another 1 or 2 teams who are AWOL. So there will be byes in the knockout rounds.

I'd point you to my first season in this competition, but theres no point in trying to teach a blind man to see.

Zorax would have come in regardless, as will have Effine, theres still another 1 or 2 teams who are AWOL. So there will be byes in the knockout rounds.

I'd point you to my first season in this competition, but theres no point in trying to teach a blind man to see.

You already told me. I'm really wasting my time and my players time/PFL.

Erm I iz confuzzled

Haven't I already played Bong rats?

:S

Taxing added 5 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Oh and btw this is meant to be fun guys - why are so many of you so confrontational?

Yes you have, and you've won the prize for making the organiser look like a tit! :banana2

Fixtures got jumbled somewhere along the line, my apologies for that fail.

Cheer bud

looked at fixtures and looked like I was meant to be playing Bong rats again

Sorry

Taxing added 3 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

Challenge accepted and message left for you

Users who are viewing this thread