The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Ok sorted now

Thought I'd got it wrong :doh

Taxing added 4 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

Bloody hell

How are Livingston Lions 2nd in their group?

They're rubbish!

:P

Ok sorted now

Thought I'd got it wrong :doh

Taxing added 4 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

Bloody hell

How are Livingston Lions 2nd in their group?

They're rubbish!

:P

Nah, my little goldfish stuffed up.

From Tom
"Ian you are a tosser and Manders would whip Martini's arse any day. Stop taking advantage of the fact I can't reply due to being banned!!!! "

Plus I'm on his payroll......

Nah, my little goldfish stuffed up.

From Tom
"Ian you are a tosser and Manders would whip Martini's arse any day. Stop taking advantage of the fact I can't reply due to being banned!!!! "

Plus I'm on his payroll......

Hahahahahaha

What's he banned for now???

And just look at the stats, they speak volumes - I can count the number of times he's beaten me on the cocks on my daughters.......

:p

I had send the challenge to Record Breakers on Tuesday so far he has not accepted it

Won my first FC game!

Barbados Bandits 1st Innings - 245 a/o (79.2 overs, Thorbourne 98, Mais 58, Paul 5/45, Pinder 2/32)
Eleven Ducks 1st Innings - 241 a/o (66.3 overs, Agyemang 60, Schalk 38, Byer 4/75, Bartlette 2/18, Findlay 2/26)
Barbados Bandits 2nd Innings - 255/5 dec. (69 overs, Thorbourne 110, Dimo 106, Heskey 2/71, Rudland 1/32)
Eleven Ducks 2nd Innings - 260/3 (53.5 overs, Rudland 140*, Pinder 59, Byer 2/49, Zweni 1/5).

Eleven Ducks win by 7 wickets.

Very bizarre declaration, gave me a day and a bit to chase 259. He could have scored a lot more. Probably didn't set his orders, BT say he last logged in on the 16th...

Challenge sent to Penguin boys

And the Penguins have accepted it... Must warn you though, the last match between us is not going to affect our morale, This match is important to us, We are going to prove our might... You are up against a great team and a great manager :p better take care

And the Penguins have accepted it... Must warn you though, the last match between us is not going to affect our morale, This match is important to us, We are going to prove our might... You are up against a great team and a great manager :p better take care

Wish I could say the same about my team. This match is a dead rubber and with important T20 fixtures coming up next week a similar team to the one WC played is very likely.

Users who are viewing this thread