The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I think my account has been deleted 'cause I haven't been on it for so long. I never quite got the hang of it.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I would be getting rid of some of those 30yo you have Chewie. Grab some 17 yo mediocre players from the TM, should only cost 1k. Train them up on 1-2 batting nets, fielding and stam if you want.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hmm, closing in on 11M :p

This game is really so easy to make money in though. Don't know whether I should spend it though. Don't really need any more bowlers, I have an AR and keeper in training, and I've got a fairly solid batting lineup. I don't really actually play this much anyway, just check how I'm going so I don't really actually care.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yea I just wanted to see how much money I earn a week first. Didn't realise it was so much. And some of the older players have good experience (does experience help as much as it does in FTP?)

But yea I'll do some more scouting of the transfer market.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Helps a bit but haven't really seen it being that big. If you want more experienced players then look for a respectable.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
No, experience really does mean ████ all in Battrick.

And Chewie, save up money pretty much until you reach 1.2M, which is when you reach maximum interest (make sure you get the number of FA's right to earn you the most interest)

Chewie

BCCI President
Why do I have 50k in miscellaneous income this week? :/

And the sponsor money went down :/

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Because you get 50k each week for the first however many weeks after you sign up (Can't remember the exact amount but its in the rules somewhere).

Chewie

BCCI President
Ah ok.

I guess I'll need to start recruiting some coaches and go looking on the transfer market

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Because you get 50k each week for the first however many weeks after you sign up (Can't remember the exact amount but its in the rules somewhere).

Compensation for not having FC games in countries without them is 50K weekly.

Chewie

BCCI President
Can I get some help regarding coaches? Should I hire 10 coaches right from the start or wouldn't I earn enough each week to cover them? And what do I do with ITS when I'm recruiting youth players?

Users who are viewing this thread