The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Yup...and also this...
We have introduced a new feature for you all today, players faces, so that you can see just what your stars look like. We will also be introducing more statistic pages for you in the near future.
:happy

ZoraxDoom said:
But he is a new entry. And I think I have beaten him in the past, I'll search for the scorecard. And how is a 185-run win not enough??

The positions are worked out using a forumla, so as he's played 1 game against a weak side (no offense The Spin :p) he has a good score. As he plays against better sides it will go down.

Why dont they appear on mine!

EDIT: Just read they are for members only!

The FC postponment is quite a pain seeing as how i was planning for that with the stamina nets, but its no problem, im quite content to go for another season with the squad i have.

The rankings have been tweaked, Hasis Legends have had their League matches added to the rankings, which still leaves them ahead of TT Lions. Bushwackers are on top again and the bottom has been mixed around

I dont think the rankings should be tweaked anymore, they give a fair enough view on how everyone is ranked, and even now are causing a certain amount of unrest from some members! :p

Let the friendlies run from now on and let the rankings decide who places where, because it already seems complicated enough from what you've told me Spin, so dont make it any more complicated!

Pak_cricketer said:
Hey! Hey! Just because your First! I'll be facing you this week! Its alright... :p Next week Ill be back!
Im not first actually, Bushwackers are! Maybe you should play them after missing the semi final game with them! It would be like a what if situation! :)

Briggsey said:
I dont think the rankings should be tweaked anymore, they give a fair enough view on how everyone is ranked, and even now are causing a certain amount of unrest from some members! :p

Let the friendlies run from now on and let the rankings decide who places where, because it already seems complicated enough from what you've told me Spin, so dont make it any more complicated!

I only did it this week as it had gone wrong. Now it has been put right again

Pak_cricketer said:
Why Did I go down by two?? I won by 6 Wickets!

You have to consider other results, Zorax got a massive win and Hasis Legends are a new entry who have beaten you in the past and went in ahead of you

Users who are viewing this thread