The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

I bowled out my opposition today for 91 on a hard and fast track! Won by 9 wickets in the end.

This is definitely not an excuse, but I changed my order slightly and had a worthless bowler who gave 92 off 10 overs (most expensive I've ever had, I think), and a worthless keeper. I couldn't change my orders before the match, as I was on the plane. BUT, that's not an excuse and was just my stupid mistake.

Adarsh said:
This is definitely not an excuse, but I changed my order slightly and had a worthless bowler who gave 92 off 10 overs (most expensive I've ever had, I think), and a worthless keeper. I couldn't change my orders before the match, as I was on the plane. BUT, that's not an excuse and was just my stupid mistake.
Oh, that is a good enough excuse too. No way you could have won. But, it still is rather stupid...

On another note, Jamesy failed to get past 100 against me! 98 a/o chasing my score of 283/2!!! Tuckett bowled brilliantly, 9.1-2-10-5. Not too bad ay!

Someone else (Hasis Legends?) enetered higher than you, henco you go down 1. Your win was not enough to overhaul the team in front of you.

Users who are viewing this thread