The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

I have no more home games. Hence me cutting down investment in the YA for now. Hope to hoard together 100 ITS by the start of the season after the next, and go in for 3-4 36 ITS 17 year olds. Might have to repair my Academy a bit though...

The Spin said:
Repair again?

And to Briggs, the guy you sold me hit 74 off 66 today!
Straight from the Briggs XI Youth Academy (Under the old system!)

He has potential, but I just didnt have any spare slots to train him and make him into the player he could be. If I were you, id play him higher in the order, he will do you a job towards the end, but could give you more runs if he has more time to get them.

ZoraxDoom said:
I have no more home games. Hence me cutting down investment in the YA for now. Hope to hoard together 100 ITS by the start of the season after the next, and go in for 3-4 36 ITS 17 year olds. Might have to repair my Academy a bit though...
I thought you were broke! :p

Or do you plan to sell some of your stars?

I will if he plays like this

You may have noticed vintners has recieved a sum of 500 vcash and a thing under his name saying "Planetcricket Battrick League 2006 Champion"

Congrats to him!

The Spin said:
I will if he plays like this

You may have noticed vintners has recieved a sum of 500 vcash and a thing under his name saying "Planetcricket Battrick League 2006 Champion"

Congrats to him!
You may also noticed ive added something else to the Records Thread as well!

Briggsey said:
I thought you were broke! :p

Or do you plan to sell some of your stars?
No, I don't plan to sell. I have about 150K, enough to sustain my expenses. I don't have enough to buy new players.

Briggsey said:
You may also noticed ive added something else to the Records Thread as well!

You had the top scorer, and the top wicket taker, and you still managed to lose?

My stats don't seem right, Greenwood is NOT my best batter! Ah well, there is always the next tourny...

I corrected your ommision of my top wicket taker!

George Levy and Titus Mackin had 3 each :p

If you play a friendly against another team in the rankings can you please tell me so it can be included in the rankings

The matches from this sunday.

If you beat a team which is ranked lower you may also move up, depending on the circumstances.

How was everyone's training? Derek Hoult has popped to strong batting!! Now the next aim is to get him up to proficient bowling. Best allrounder ever!!

Users who are viewing this thread