The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

I won by 10 wickets. Bowled them out for 92 (despite them being 39-9! Last wicket partnership of 52, mostly in extras, but oh well) with Fieldwick taking 5 for 4 of 5 overs, and 2 wickets each for Otto and Hemmings. Knocked that off in 14.5 overs, Heath 36* and Mason 52*.

That means I've won my last 7 matches, and only lost 1 in my last 12!

Im not going to win (surprise there!) 350 odd the other team got. I havent got a hope...

I logged in to cheack in on my match, and found out Crouch took 8.1-1-25-6!!! :eek: I set all my players on V.Attacking orders, and Crouch killed them! Its an unmanaged team though. Anyways, they collapsed from 118-0 to 182 a/o! :eek:
Crouch will be coming in at 3 on V.Attacking, lets hope for that century he deserves! :)

How many unmanaged teams do you have in your league?! No wonder you're doing well in such a high division. Come to England, and you'll do well to beat Div.IV teams.

4 unmanaged, 4 managed. One unmanaged team is second in the league, its an amazing team, just that the low form has lead to them losing a couple of games towards the end (Including against me!). Then the one at first, its equal between us. I beat him once, he beat me once. The one above me, same -except I lost when I accidentaly set a batter to bowl :mad:- and one managed team below me. I can be on top, but sadly am not.

And besides, my team isn't much worse than your's or Brigg's or even The Falcons.

Adarsh said:
4 unmanaged teams in Div.III !!! I think that says it all.
4/8. 4 other managed teams. What does it say? These teams aren't bad, they were actually pretty good before being abandoned. They all demoted I think. But still have good sqauds and were above me at a point.

The Spin said:
You have to agree that the English leagues are tougher though
Fine, but usually starting squads in England are a lot better than here in the Windies. It evens out.

Ok, in my league there are not bots and all the teams are capable of beating you, believe it or not. As for teams in England having better starting squads, that's plain rubbish. All teams in Battrick have an equal chance of getting good teams and bad teams. The match engine doesn't think- "oh, he's in England, let's give him a better starting squad".

ZoraxDoom said:
Fine, but usually starting squads in England are a lot better than here in the Windies. It evens out.

Tell that to my starting squad...

Adarsh said:
Ok, in my league there are not bots and all the teams are capable of beating you, believe it or not. As for teams in England having better starting squads, that's plain rubbish. All teams in Battrick have an equal chance of getting good teams and bad teams. The match engine doesn't think- "oh, he's in England, let's give him a better starting squad".
I have not seen one starting squad in the Windies who had a Proficient. Not one. Most of the top teams had a Proficient keeper at best. Respectable was rare.
Now in England, I've seen a few good starting players. Ainsworth for one, and a few of your original guys are pretty good too. I don't know why, but it seems this way.

ZoraxDoom said:
I have not seen one starting squad in the Windies who had a Proficient. Not one. Most of the top teams had a Proficient keeper at best. Respectable was rare.
Now in England, I've seen a few good starting players. Ainsworth for one, and a few of your original guys are pretty good too. I don't know why, but it seems this way.
so do most of the west indian u19 and first team play abroad?

Zorax, I'm in Div V in England and I think your side would struggle against mine...

Users who are viewing this thread