The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

:eek: A Defiant message from Pak_cricketer to all of us!

Pak_cricketer said:
I did start a new thread before I left fom Canada, guess it must have been locked... :( Oh well I will win the next compitition! :p

A thread where! I never saw it!

The Battrick Rankings have been posted. Please discuss them here!

I'm not disspaointed where I am. Heck, I'd be honoured to remain there, but I need my points thingy to get above 4. I know I can do that, hopefully overtake a team or two.

zainawan89 said:
I am up for another friendly Zorax or any one else. I might try this reverse order thing.
Nah, I want to play another opponent. You can still try out the reverse order against someone else.

You are there due to the shield wins and the fact that your wins have been by a large margin

Mainly cause I am a better team...
I seem to be stuck in between. Much better for the rest of you, yet just not good enough to seriously compete and win against the Falcons, Adarsh, and possibly Briggs/Bushwhackers...

What a shame, look through some of the teams near you on the rankings. Im sure they would give you a challenge.

Any comments on how accurate you think the rankings are?

5th

but having played (and been heavily beaten by) the falcons i dont think ill get any higher anytime soon

The Spin said:
What a shame, look through some of the teams near you on the rankings. Im sure they would give you a challenge.

Any comments on how accurate you think the rankings are?
They seem fine. I doubt those will put up too much of a challenge unless I carry a weakened side.

Ive added a new variable to the rankings, so some of you may have new positions

What are the possibilites of me and The Falcons moving positions this week if either of us win?

Here you go:
Falcons Possibilities -
1st: Bushwackers win and Falcons win by 72 runs/4 wickets more
OR
Cricket Geniuses win and Falcons win by 388 runs more
2nd: Cricket Geniuses win and Falcons win
OR
Bushwackers win by > 30 runs/3 wickets and Falcons win
3rd: Bushwackers win by < 30 runs 3 wickets and Falcons win
4th: Falcons lose

Briggs Possibilities:
1st: Bushwackers win and Briggs win by 111 runs/5 wickets more
OR
Cricket Geniuses win and Briggs win by 427 runs more
2nd: Bushwackers win and Briggs win by 100 runs/3 wickets more
OR
Cricket Geniuses win and Briggs win
3rd: Bushwackers win and Briggs win by 65 runs/1 wicket more
4th: Briggs lose

Hope youre happy!

Interesting, though I cant see both myself and the Geniuses both winning by 400+ runs :)

Both games this weekend will be tight I think, If I can knock over The Falcons and Bushwackers can beat the Geniuses then I may just be our forum leader :)

No it meant that Cricket Geniuses have to win and you have to win by 400 runs more than he did!

Ugh, had an absolute shocker today, the match is going to be over in about 25-30 minutes and my promotion hopes are all but over, planning for next season will begin sooner than expected after this!

Users who are viewing this thread