The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

The Spin said:
I smell a challenge there!

Hopefully we'll meet in the shield, at some point. Playing a full strength team in a friendly will be tough next season, but I'll probably make an exception for Zorax.

:D

I'll play a friendly now, I need a match. Don't expect a full strength though.

Anyways, what does league strength take away from my team's strength? I'm still good enough to put up a very good challenge and even possibly win.

Guess whom I have a friendly with? Mister Mccloud's team himself, The Zarkanand Abes. And Mccloud will be playing! :eek:
Well, 3 goals:
1) Score above 200
2) Keep my economy below 5.5
3) Lose by less than 100 runs/5 wickets.

I won against "The Spin".....ur team batted well but i think it was the bowling that let you down

Wahey up to 2nd in the rankings!

I should think so as well, beating probably the strongest team on paper very convincingly today!

That and a convincing victory for Bushwackers!

Im now in last :( On a bit of a bad run at the moment

Lost my first game in ages today. Oh well. Spending ?20,000 a week in my YA and saving up ITS's - does anyone know the maximum amount that can be used on a player? Also spend ?100,000 upgrading my ground, it'll have a capacity of 13,000 by this time next week.

On the vbookie events:
Battrick League Winner: No winners! Every bet lost as no bets were taken for Bushwackers. The most notable losses were Pak Cricketer (Bet 1000 on himself), siddharth2002 (Bet 1000 on Falcons) and ShktMkwn who bet 500 on Adarsh
Final: Sureshot, zainawan89, ZoraxDoom and ste_mc_efc all placed winning bets. Adarsh lost the most with his 316 bet on himself. Sureshot won the most with a clever 1000 bet winning him 2000 vcash!
3rd Place Playoff: sinkwood was the only winner, winning 484 for his 484 bet! zainawan was the only loser, losing his 200 vcash.

ZoraxDoom said:
48 can be used on a 20 YO, max.

On mine it says 30 max?!

Well, I'll have 30 by 2 weeks today, for 50 by 4 weeks today. Does anyone know when the next season starts, and whether or not FC matches will start? Or have neither of these been confirmed yet?

The Spin said:
On mine it says 30 max?!
Upgrade your academy. In a Superb Academy, with a 20 YO, you can invest upto 48 ITS (Providing you have that many).
FC matches are 90% for next season. Next season starts 2 weeks after the final league games this Friday. But our first league games won't be on that week, but the Friday after.

Last edited:
I'm spending max on my Academy, and just did repairs, but its still only Strong? What else can I do?

FreddieFan said:
I'm spending max on my Academy, and just did repairs, but its still only Strong? What else can I do?
Repair it again. Or is Strong the max, I forget...

Yep, repaired again and its superb. How long will it take to go to strong again?

On a side note, my projected balance at the end of the week is now negative. Good job I'm at home on Friday...

Users who are viewing this thread