The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Hoult is nowhere near the best allrounder ever! It was, is, and will alwyas be - The Legend, Ryan Crouch!
Ah well, not too many pops. Stamina for Rudi, that's it.

And further proof that my reversed order can not fail:
http://www.battrick.org/nl/matchInfo.asp?matchID=278826

Mccloud and Pierce bowled their ten straight through, and Crouch and Cox took it from there :)

Pak_cricketer said:
lol, Shakeel Masood is the best All-rounder.. Superb Batting and Strong Bowling.. 28,000 BTR.
My lads pasted that so called All-Rounder yesterday! Ainsworth and Forbes took to him nicely! :)

My First match with my new team ;) ...

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 53
My league is back on!

The leaders of the league have been bowled out for 287 and im currently cruising in the batting department against the Bobcats (321-2 with 2 overs left, Ainsworth 161* ;)) And with us being level pegging on points, it could go right down to the wire!!

So what are your Finances atm?

Briggsey said:
My lads pasted that so called All-Rounder yesterday! Ainsworth and Forbes took to him nicely! :)

You should have seen his Fitness Level! I need to rest him for 2 weeks now.. :rolleyes: he has been playing for 5 weeks straight on GFI... Fitness was bound to go down.. Many others affected too.

Guys I havnt had any training pops for PAT AUSTIN AND BARKAT ZAIDI for abou 3 weeks now i was using same nets when they got popups in the 1st 2 weeks.. anyone know why?

OH NO i am ruined... i use all my 22 ITS on this youth and look what i get...
5 bowling and 4 batting, 3stamina, 4 on concistency and concentration and 2 fielding....... :crying now i am gonna stop investing in my youth academy...

Attachments

• youth.JPG
    youth.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 42
Last edited by a moderator:
hassan im sorry but im laughing,

ive only just stated investing in ITS again (6 (in total) from the first 2 weeks nothing since) and im doing it slowly, just 1 ITS a week till i get better finances

If you played a friendly against a team in the rankings can you please post the result to be included in the rankings table

Users who are viewing this thread