The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Well, it does work. It worked perfectly last time. Simply put, yes they start defensively, but are absolutely lethal in the last 10. Set them all on Attacking orders, and they play themselves in and thrash the tired, wayward bowling in the end. Rember, Adarsh predicted I'd reach 270 during the last 10. I reached 289. His Strong bowler took 2 wickets early, but got hammered in the end, by a Competent, Respectable and a Mediocre. It worked beautifully.

Adarsh said:
I know. That's because I'm too good for Zorax :p.
I though you paid the Umps. I mean, you admitted it in the commentary thread and in Flash Chat...

Anyone up for a friendly? I don't have a shield game, willing to play anyone on the larger ground.

Pak_cricketer is back, our 3/4th place playoff is scheduled for Sunday. He sent me a message and it seems he's had computer problems but will not be back for another week. Our game will be taking place this Sunday though so at least we have 2 games good games to look forward to on Sunday! :)

Adarsh said:
I fear your match is going to be overshadowed...
Well obviously because its not the final, but still it should be a cracking game, and I am after revenge after losing by 1 run last time!

Ive got a tricky away match with Borncricketers XI, it was close last time. A loss here would practically send me out of the shield

Users who are viewing this thread