The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Nah, ignore hassan. Loads of people who don't have good enough teams, cough *Zorax* cough, think they're the best ;) !

Well, an average crowd in Div.IV is about 12,000 from what I've seen.

vintners said:
Spin. How about a vBookie event for the longest cup run, me or Adi?
Adi, I guess the crowds like entertaining cricket. They don't come to watch superstars, just an evenly balanced team with a chance of promotion! Seriously though, anyone have any idea what an average crowd is for Div. IV.

And yes I shall be defending my crown with vigour.

Sorry. Just saw Spin's message on the other thread. I fancy the idea of two titles!!!
Who's this hassan geezer?!?

If you win this one then I guess well have to stick both under your name! Might get rid of the 1st though

Im going to be redoing the records thread soon, so keep an eye on it!

I wanted to ask when the training takes place...i think it's monday or tuesday but not sure...

in england its monday, not sure what it is in the other countries

and spin: possibly do records for biggest sale and most expensive purchase, (sale has to have played in a planetricket match at least 3 or so times? so do new purchases before they get included?)

The problem with that, and other ideas i came up with, is collecting the info to make it.

Im coming up with some as i type this, so look out

Check this out...

New Features
We have launched three new features this morning, 2 for members, and one for all of you.

Members can now track their player's progress from the players page and the squad page. Any skills that have increased during the last weeks training will now show up in green during the next week, and if the skill falls, in red. You can also see the change in BTR in either red or green after the players BTR.
Secondly, you can now add notes to your players. This can be done simply by chosing the Player Notes link from the player's page.

Finally, for all of you, we have introduced a Desktop Scoreboard that will be available to you whilst you matches are in progress. The board will update at the end of each over, giving you a slightly more discrete way of following your teams progress.

Enjoy.
;)

The Spin said:
The problem with that, and other ideas i came up with, is collecting the info to make it.

Im coming up with some as i type this, so look out

well i sold someone for 1.5 mil, surely thats the record?

vintners said:
Zorax deserves credit for alerting me to his strategy and educating me in the ways of Battrick but I'm sure even he agrees he had a decent team in Bushwackers to play with.
Definately. My squad couldn't pull it off, but your's did brilliantly :)

Darren Basson - 17 yo, BT Rating=3,825
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler, respectable batting form, respectable bowling form, fresh
A cautious player with respectable leadership skills and abysmal experience.
Stamina: woeful Wicket Keeping: feeble
Batting: competent Concentration: woeful
Bowling: worthless Consistency: abysmal
Fielding: competent

Another half-decent YP, 30 ITS. Was going for a wicket-keeper bastman, bit of training and he'll be a good player.

lol...i think it all about luck...it only matters a little with how many its you have...

Users who are viewing this thread