The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

I think they are bots TBH, if somebody signs up in South Africa then we may get that team!

Yay! An actual pop for once! Last one I remember was about a month or 2 ago.

Carl Milner - 19 yo, BT Rating=4,171
RH Batsman, RM Bowler, proficient batting form, woeful bowling form, energetic
A steady player with strong leadership skills and worthless experience.
Stamina: feeble Wicket Keeping: respectable
Batting: woeful Concentration: feeble
Bowling: woeful Consistency: woeful
Fielding: feeble

This is my respectable wk (as you can see :p). I'm tryna improve his batting, and this week I succeeded.
I ditched this player for a while recently, but am now comtemplating including him in the team. I played him in the cup match on Sunday (which I TIE against a big III team) and he did pretty well, even managing to take a stumping against a medium pace bowler. He also got the joint highest individual batting score in that game (of 5 :p )

TBH, you'd be better off training that keeper as a bowler...

I've had a pop too, Tuckett with the long-awaited bowling pop.

ZoraxDoom said:
TBH, you'd be better off training that keeper as a bowler...

Why? I would have thought training a wickie as a bowler would be a bit of a waste, but there is obviously some good reason for it. To improve his secondaries?
If its just to make him a bowler, its not really very liable - hes pretty much the only decent keeper I got.
Of course, I could buy another on the transfer market...

embi said:
Why? I would have thought training a wickie as a bowler would be a bit of a waste, but there is obviously some good reason for it. To improve his secondaries?
If its just to make him a bowler, its not really very liable - hes pretty much the only decent keeper I got.
Of course, I could buy another on the transfer market...
I was being sarcastic, and trying to point out that training his batting is useless...

ZoraxDoom said:
I was being sarcastic, and trying to point out that training his batting is useless...

You forget mate, I'm in a crap V league (which I'm currently 7th in due to 2 close losses :laugh ). Thanks, all the encouragement I needed.

Round 5 of the cup awaits! I won by 1 wicket! Amazing stuff chasing 300+ for victory against a II.2 team!

Hakim Iftikhar did the business 71 from 63 and we won with 4 balls remaining!

Next up, a County Championship side! and a meeting with former England coach defusion!

Also just something i noticed now, but does anyone notice anything about the below screenshot!? (considering that I was playing at home)

Attachments

• hmm.JPG
    hmm.JPG
    11.1 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
You overshot your standing and Uncovered/Sitting seats. Were you planning a construction? May have been done by now, but there are reports floating about that Daily Updates weren't happening around BT, so it hasn't updated there, but has for the match...

Users who are viewing this thread