The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

king i use dto always mention, dlomo i mention in any thread my "rivaL" has posted in

mccloud, zanarkand always bange don about him until the ages changes, he complained and (nearly )every disagreed with him and he said he would never mention him again

I agree with him though. He has to pay for a player who will be a beast in FC games, when FC games aren't even here! While he was training Mccloud, the BT Team didn't even say anything. It was natural to assume they wanted players to have high secondaries. Only when he hits Elite does the wage preview come in.

Just checked Mcloud... his wages are over ?35000

Dam it my cup run ends for sure in the fifth round....
General Manager: MOD-mansooree
Region:Karachi
One Day League: #6 in Quaid-e-Azam Trophy
Ground: ... And Ladies

ZoraxDoom said:
I agree with him though. He has to pay for a player who will be a beast in FC games, when FC games aren't even here! While he was training Mccloud, the BT Team didn't even say anything. It was natural to assume they wanted players to have high secondaries. Only when he hits Elite does the wage preview come in.

yes i agree with that,

and hassan i think thats the wrong mccloud, his wages are over 80k i think

lets have his full name then...

P.S look at Dunc Kings stats...AMAZING...

Batting M I R n.o. Ave SR HS C st 50s 100s
Season 7 7 1145 6 1,145.00 121.29 231 2 0 1 6
Career 40 40 3740 17 162.61 104.73 231 7 0 8 18

EDIT: and also a player from my old team is also going good...he was a wicket-keeper batsman with respectable wicket keeping strong batting and good secondaries as well...

Ranjith Indrasiri (309465)
RH Batsman, RF Bowler, worthless batting form, worthless bowling form, sublime
A defensive player with feeble leadership skills and abysmal experience.

Plays For: Srilanka R us
Nationality: Sri Lanka
Battrick Rating: 21,703
Wages: ?6,301 p/w

Last edited:
thanks bilal *cries*

ardley played in my league (before i joined though so i didnt get to play against him)

And they both are english proving that all the best players come from england...well in battrick anyway ;)

Adarsh said:
Ste, you've never posted in any other forum in Planetcricket apart from the Battrick one !!!

i know, partly because if i left this bit i'd get lost trying to find it again,

Adarsh said:
Who are you talking about? Hoult and Barker?
:rolleyes:
I think he meant Crouch (Part English), Mccloud and Ardley. Oh, wait, he said 2. Make it Crouch and Ardley then.

:p

Users who are viewing this thread