The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Great times for me, financially. 3 home games in 7 days - I got ?60,000 from the cup match last week, ?90,000 from the league match I'm comfortably winning, and there'll be at least another ?60,000 from my cup match on sunday. Another bad performacne my Speare means he's going on the transfer list, hopefully the money from him and these 3 matches'll give me enough to get another 2 good batsmen. Then, of course, there's going to be my 30 ITS YP wicketkeeper this week as well...

I dont earn that much, but I should be selling out atm. 2 wins from 2 against 2 decent teams. Up in 3rd on NRR but in 3 weeks is the real challenge, away at Sloper, 2nd in the league last year and favourites for promotion. Should be a good season!

Thanks to Zorax, who told me to play my feeble batter, good secondaries, Riaan in at 4. Today he scored 78 and 2 wickets to win the match for me!

No prob :) How do you think my team got so good :) Stay with me kid, and you will go far. Just ask this team called Bushwhakers...turned them into the champs I tell ya...:D

Having seen the hints you gave, I don't think you had anything to do with their victory :p

The Spin said:
Having seen the hints you gave, I don't think you had anything to do with their victory :p
He played a batter-bowler-batter batting lineup :) Destructive batsmen came later. Also you don't know his bowling orders, that guy who took six wickets could have been on Defensive like I told him!

Last edited:
Zorax deserves credit for alerting me to his strategy and educating me in the ways of Battrick but I'm sure even he agrees he had a decent team in Bushwackers to play with.

Another rematch Adi???

Ah, so its you who owns the Bushwackers. I nearly forgot.... By the way, where's the cheque you promised me??

I might play you after my cup run. You might have to wait a while though ;)

Spin. How about a vBookie event for the longest cup run, me or Adi?
Adi, I guess the crowds like entertaining cricket. They don't come to watch superstars, just an evenly balanced team with a chance of promotion! Seriously though, anyone have any idea what an average crowd is for Div. IV.

And yes I shall be defending my crown with vigour.

Sorry. Just saw Spin's message on the other thread. I fancy the idea of two titles!!!
Who's this hassan geezer?!?

Users who are viewing this thread