The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Yes if you want, but obviously some people will have already decided who they are voting for

I got an email today from a guy in my league saying it looks like im favourite to become England U19 coach, I dont know how really, my thread has only had 8 posts so unless people have liked what ive said there I dont really know anything else!

On another note, im through to the 3rd round of the cup, I tied my game today but won by losing less wickets! Oneil took 4 wickets in the final over of their innings and in the end that proved to be the difference! 6-35 were his final figures and Ali hit 90 odd which was pleasing against a stronger team!

Ive got an easier team in the 3rd round, so its looking quite positive at the moment!

Im out as expected, very easy for them. Never mind.

Go Adarsh and Briggs for England Managers! You both have my votes

Nobody cares about me do they :crying ... well i will tell myself...i came 3rd in my u-19 vote with 4 votes...if all of you lot would have voted for me i would have come 1st easily :rolleyes:

Bilal91 said:
Nobody cares about me do they :crying ... well i will tell myself...i came 3rd in my u-19 vote with 4 votes...if all of you lot would have voted for me i would have come 1st easily :rolleyes:

We woulda voted for you mate, except most of us play in the England region :( Unlucky, but 3rds still a pretty good achievement.

NOOOO! My dream is shattered. Oh well, to make up for it, I had 2 excellent pops today!
My super youth pull first. Isn't he just great!!
Darren Allardyce - 17 yo, BT Rating=5,823
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler, respectable batting form, superb bowling form, lively
An attacking player with mediocre leadership skills and worthless experience.
Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: woeful
Batting: proficient Concentration: feeble
Bowling: worthless Consistency: worthless
Fielding: worthless

Next, is my latest buy:
Curtis Blakeman - 18 yo, BT Rating=9,793
RH Batsman, RM Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, lively
A defensive player with mediocre leadership skills and abysmal experience.
Stamina: feeble Wicket Keeping: feeble
Batting: proficient Concentration: feeble
Bowling: worthless Consistency: mediocre
Fielding: respectable

He isn't bad is he, considering I bought him for ?200,000 a couple of weeks back! Now, all but one in my team has a proficient+ primary :happy

Users who are viewing this thread