The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Go to your country's details, elections, current elections, U19, and voila!

Anyway, I'm counting on you guys to vote for me, since you know my ways more than most. @Briggsey, I've voted for you! That's a neat little election speech you have there!

[waits for Briggs to return the favour...]

Adarsh said:
Go to your country's details, elections, current elections, U19, and voila!

Anyway, I'm counting on you guys to vote for me, since you know my ways more than most. @Briggsey, I've voted for you! That's a neat little election speech you have there!

[waits for Briggs to return the favour...]
Dont worry Adi, you had my vote a long time ago ;)

The chance of a PC England team are still going strong!

Yes, at last! Now we have a perfect partnership. There were so many questions about whether I will get on with the U19 manager or not and stuff like that.

Adarsh said:
Yes, at last! Now we have a perfect partnership. There were so many questions about whether I will get on with the U19 manager or not and stuff like that.
Well by all means feel free to mention that we know each other then and there would be no such problems!

Also, a note to everybody. Don't feel shy to pop a question once in a while in my thread. We don't want it to become inactive now, do we?

Ill stick in an easy one if its dropping

BTW, here is the reason why my cup run will end this week

3. Rich Eyre (41596)
LH Batsman, LM Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, sublime
A defensive player with proficient leadership skills and feeble experience.

Plays For: Addactive County
Nationality: England
Battrick Rating: 41,294
Wages: ?5,898 p/w

Batting M I R n.o. Ave SR HS C st 50s 100s
Season 1 0 0 0 - - 0 2 0 0 0
Career 49 43 2681 15 95.75 93.84 174 102 10 16 8

Adarsh said:
Div.5 -> ainsworth good player -> opponents crap. I think I may have found the answer to that.
Ahem! I think some of the teams in my league would beat most teams on here, including yours Adi! Have you checked out the gipsies team, they would do well in the higher leagues but he doesnt want to get promoted yet as he fears for his finances!

So that makes it "Div.5 -> ainsworth good player -> most opponents crap -> only decent one, coward"

Anyway, something to cheer about -Zanarkand has dropped out from the elections. Now, a couple of phone calls and slightly unfriendly emails to that Yorkshire_pudding guy....

Users who are viewing this thread